Don't call me that

(A/N): Sorry if this is bad. This is my first time writing a BBRob. I hope you like it.

        Robin was writing in his journal, and I was curious, so I went to the security cameras and zoomed in to find out he was writing... writing about me...

       He was writing about how he didn't like the way I goofed off and the way I called him, sir... on the outside, my face looked defeated, and on the inside, I was screaming. I was screaming on why.. why Robin why?

       My eye shight were getting blurry as I heard a knock on the door. I quickly turned off the cameras, wiped my tears, and opened the door to see Cyborg.

        "Food is ready, BB." Cryborg said, not noticing Beast boy's sad - happy expression.

      "I bet I could beat you to the kitchen." Beast boy said in a competitive way, wanting to forget what he just read.

    "You're on!" Cyborg said, booking it to the kitchen with Beast boy not far behind him.

        The rest of the titans were in the kitchen. Raven reading her book at the table, Starfire floating in the kitchen getting the food, and Robin walking to the table putting his journal in his belt. Cyborg beat Beast boy to the kitchen. "BOO-YAA! I win!!" Cyborg yelled, excited. Beast boy jogged in, faking his disappointment. "Dang it! You won't win next time, though." Beast boy said, walking to the table sitting in the only seat available, next to Robin.

     Beast boy sat at the table quietly, eating his breakfast. Which was unusual for him. "You ok, friend Beast boy? You have been the quietest in the morning." Starfire asked, worried for her friend.

  "Huh?  Oh, sorry, Star... I was up all night playing games in my room." Beast boy said with a fake tired face. He lied, and Robin knew.

  "You part took in the fun of the games?!" Star said excited.

    "Yep." Beast boy said with his mouth half full.

      "I have to go to the store today for more food. Does anyone wanna come with me?" Cyborg said, changing the topic.

    "I would love to go shopping with your friend cyborg." Starfire said excitedly

    "I'll come with you too. I ran out of my tea." Raven added in her monotone voice.

     "Sorry I have work to do." Robin said, putting his plate in the dishwasher.

     "You wanna come, BB?" Cyborg asked

     "No, I wanna catch some z's. But don't forget my tofu." Beast boy said, getting more food.

      "You mean your gross fake meat." Cyborg said, disgusted by his tofu

      "It is not gross. Your meat is gross." Beast boy said offended. The two of them were fighting back and forth for about twenty minutes.

       *Robin was watching Beast boy closely ever since he lied to Star.*

                       After breakfast

       Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire left for the store in the T-car. Beast boy decided he wanted to work out and try to forget about Robin's journal. Beast boy walked to the training room with a white tank-top and black sweats on. He brought his speaker for his music. He turned on the speaker and played his music. He walked over to the punching bag, got in his stance, and started to jab.

      Robin was in his room when he got an alert on his communicator. Robin walked to the security room to see if the alert was false or not. He checked the cameras to see if there was an intruder. It was a false alarm. Robin was looking at the cameras and saw Beast boy punching and punching the bag with more force each time. You could tell Beast boy was either really into the workout or he was pissed.