Chapter 2: Rejection, Guilt, and A New Friend

16 years ago back on the mothership.

V POV

Today is finally going to be the day, the day I tell E my feelings and hopefully he accepts my feelings for him. I go to the break room and I see him and to be honest, I don't really care if people are watching. I go up to E and ask him if I can tell him something.

E: Sure, what you want to ask me.

V(blushing): I-I just w-wanted to say that I uh l-like you a lot and I have a crush for since I can remember, so uh do you uh like me back.

E: Of course... not, you like so mean to the less efficient drones here that it's insane.

V(Tearing) oh uh ok.

E: Oh yeah, not to mention how unattractive you.

V:(crying): Just stop E, please

E: No, you know what I'm going to say it in your face, your ugly and you'll always be a loner for your entire life, heck, I bet N can get a girlfriend.

Everyone started laughing, I was devastated, I leave the the break room, crying. N saw me crying and asked if I was alright but I just pushed him a side. I went to room and just cried in my bed for the rest of the day.

Present Day

N POV

V: And that's the story.

N: Oh my god, I feel so bad for you.

V: No, it's fine.

N: Oh it's not fine and E is so GOING TO GET A PIECE OF MIND, NO ONE TALKS TO MY LITTLE V AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

V(blushing): Did you just call me little V.

N: uh-h-h n-no

V: Yeah sure.

N(blushing): Heh

E POV

I just furious with myself, I messed up, I should have not treated V like how I did with my sister Z and I should have not been as soft I was with N just like I was with my other sister, A.

E: Ugh, I screwed up.

Flash back, Back on the Mother ship.

E: Yo Z, how many kills you get?

Z: Um, 32.

E: Hah, that's below average.

A: OH MY GOD, E

E: Yeah A, what happened, you seem excited.

A: I got 30 kills today.

E: That's amazing, you know what, you deserve a reward.

Z POV

Hearing E say this just sickened me. He just throw's me to the side and gives A all the credit. I helped her with most of those kills.

Z: You know what, E YOUR THE WORST BROTHER EVER.