54.

Next morning...

..z...z...z...yg's phone rings..

" Yeah.." yg mumbled with barely opened eyes in low voice..

" Hyung.. are you sleeping...??.." jk asked from another side..

" Yes, and this is my ghost.. who is talking with you.. WTF..jk .. " yg seemed pissed off..

" Oo sorry hyung, don't tell me you forgot, that what I've been told you for.." jk said in clear voice..

" Yeah .. I've been asking about that from many models.. but they all has busy schedule.. and they said no..." Yg explained him everything without leave a chance to him to talk back.

" But , hyung.. please help me , because this is very first time .. that dad gave me anything to do by myself.. but I'll bad if dad gonna found out .. that i haven't do this..." Jk said in one breath... Trying to make him understand with own mind..

" Ok .. jk .. breath... I'll do something.." yg said in cold voice and about to cut the call ...

" Hyung.. why can't you go with me ..??.. please go with me .. that's gonna  important.." jk sweet talking to him.. tryna to make his heart melts..

But he is our yoongi ...

" I'll think about it...bye.." yg cut the call immediately after jk complete own words..

" I'm very exhausted in past fucking days ..." Yg again turning towards another side of the bed and back to sleep...

Jimin's pov..

Why he is not here..?... Is he sleeping..??.. or he needs something..??.. i think I should checkout him..

In yg room..

Jimin slowly opened his door .. and going towards his bed..

Jimin sits on the floor in front of him and admiring him

Jimin sits on the floor in front of him and admiring him.. from tip to toe ..and unknowingly smiling...

He is about to touch yg's lips...but...

" Will you eat me alive .. enough staring.." yg mumbled and slowly own eyes..

" Um.. i.. i just wanna check on you .. in case you need something..." Jm trying to explain the situation.. and hurriedly standing up from floor.. but his knee hits with the edge of nightstand.. and he directly lands on yg's body..
.
.
" Enough staring now move away.. or you want me to put out this duvet ..which is in between our body contact..." Yg whispered in deep voice..

" Oo are you sure ..??.. that you could do this.." jm said with raising own eyebrow..

" Just admit it, that you're very sensitive.. don't acts like a bold man..." Jm directly looking into yg eyes.. which are turning from barely opened to widen..

" Jimin... Just move away.. i can't breath like this..." Yg said and pushing him little away from ownself...

" Oo yg .. i forgot.. jk called me .. " jm starts new conversation about new topic..

" Then.. " yg asked with serious face..

" He invite both of us to that event.. please can we go.. i really wanna attend that .. please...." Jm said while properly get up from the top of him..

" But ...i think.. you don't need to go .. just stay here .. that's gonna dangerous.." yg added as walking towards the bathroom..

" Please.. this is my dream.. and how could I ran away from my dream even that is in front of me .. please let me go with you .. i swear ..I'll anything for you..and I'll listen you .. please..." Jm continuously talking and don't realise where he goes with him..

" Ok.. but promise with me .. that you'll grant me one wish after that .. and you'll have to complete that.. deal..." Yg replied to his one paragraph statement with few words...and facing towards him..

" I'm sorry.. but I overheard you yesterday.. you remember you wanted something...I can give you more.." yg trying to play with him.. but he also know that jm is also a pervert like him ..

The difference is that yg is only a pervert for him.. but jm is also for other peoples...

" What .?.. you heard..??.." jm mumbled as putting weight on mind to remember that...and his eyes widen after remind that..

" Actually..." Jm just opened his mouth and yg pinned him against the wall exact under the shower...

Yoongi starts moving own lips from jm's lips to jimin's neck ..and start sucking on it .. like a perfect juice in the lovely morning

 like a perfect juice in the lovely morning

" Yoongi you are such a sucker..." Jm struggling to say something with clear words..

" Nah..I'm a fucker also..but my body only wants you .. I'm really obsessed with you .." yg just stopped to said those words and again starting his work...

" Do you want me ..to turn on the shower.." yg askedand looking at him..

" Hmm.." jm nodded as yes

Unknowingly yg pinned him .. with very tighten grip .. and by the fact of force ..yg's hands start bleeding hardly.. and in the floor his blood is more than as compared to water..

Jimin's eyes widen by seeing this .. but he unable to speak.. because yg don't let him even breathing completely.. yg continuously working on jm's lips.. without feels that his blood is flowing like a waterfall at floor...

Yg slowly opened own eyes to see jimin's face ...

" What's wrong..??.. are you alright..?.." yg apalled after seeing jm's worrying face ...

" I.. I'm.. ok.. but .." jm pointing towards the floor..

" It's not a big deal.. " yg said and again moves closer to his lips..

'' yg .. stop it .. let's go .." jm grabbed his wrist and going to his bed..

" Sit here .. I'll apply something on it ..but first listen me .. I'm not gonna talk to  you.. if you'll not cared about your hands .." jm said in little harash tone .. and show some anger to yg..

" You should've careful about it ..'' jm mumbled and looking for ointment box..

" I keep in mind.." yg mumbled and smiling secretly to saw ..that jimin's cares about him alot in these days..

Actually yg likes when jimin cares about him.. that's why he doesn't want..that his hands to be recovered soon.. he just want to close with jimin.. no matter what...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned....