𝐯𝐢𝐢. new years

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴        𝙽𝙴𝚆 YEARS       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝙽𝙴𝚆 YEARS       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

NEW YEAR'S EVE. It was all coming together, fairy lights out front, games and music displayed as she smoothed out her dress. She was going to go back to her house later that evening, to spend the new year with her family, but she was persuaded to go to Madelyn's party, by none other than Madelyn, of course.

It was an easy yes this time, all because it was for her in the first place. Aaliyah wouldn't refuse an invitation from her best friends, that's for damn sure.

"When're they coming again?" She glanced at her lock screen, watching the time.

"In a few minutes," Valeria walked in. Aaliyah had something not too fancy, but not that casual either. It was new year's after all. The party was meant for that kind of vibe, so it was expected. It wasn't meant to just be a frat party; some sort of formality was expected, "I still think I should've worn the red dress."

"Val, you look amazing, don't stress," She shakes her head, a comforting smile on her face while she did so.

"He just pulled up," Madelyn peaked over her blinds, seeing him walk in.

"Dylan?"

"Yup," She nodded, sighing and getting away from her window after she pulled up the blinds, "Don't get all couple-y today. I don't wanna third wheel."

"You have an entire ass party, Mads. You'll be fine," Valeria laughed, running a hand through her hair as she let her phone slip into her purse.

"Hi," He beamed as soon as he entered the house, the door shutting behind him as his attention was focused on Aaliyah more than anyone else.

"Oh, it's started," Madelyn rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed Valeria, making her squeal and involuntary move her feet to not fall as she was forced to walk with Madelyn into the other room.

"I missed you," His head fell to her shoulder, arms around her as she sighed.

She hummed later on, "You saw me on Christmas Eve?"

"Too long," He discarded that easily, shaking his head. She laughed, her hand gently patting his shoulder.

"C'mon, people are gonna be arriving soon,"