CH-1 SYNOPSIS

In the heart of a bustling royal city, two once inseparable friends find themselves on opposite sides of a bitter conflict. Arya, a skilled painter with a mysterious past, has devoted herself to protecting her innocent heart after a bitter heartbreak 5 years ago. 

Vansh, a charismatic nobleman turned ruthless businessman, will stop at nothing to gain power and influence and get his women back. Despite their differences, they cannot forget the bond they once shared.

As children, Arya and Vansh grew up together in Rajgarh, relying on each other for hope and comfort. Their friendship blossomed into something deeper as they grew older, but when a tragic betrayal shattered their world, they went their separate ways. Now, years later, fate brings them back together, forcing them to confront the pain of their past and the choices that led them down such different paths.

When Arya discovers that Vansh is back in the town she does everything to get away from him. But even as she tries she can't shake the feeling of familiarity of love and comfort once shared/ Meanwhile, Vansh struggles with his own demons, haunted by the memory of the person Arya used to be and the life they could have had together.

As tensions rise and secrets are revealed, both Arya and Vansh begin to question whether their enmity is truly worth fighting for. Will the weight of their past mistakes prove too heavy to overcome? Once more with feeling explores themes of loyalty, redemption, and the true meaning of love.

HI everyone, firstly i am thankful that you reached here and read this, i have started my writing journey with this, i hope i am able to justify my imagination. Please like and comment your views to guide me to do better, see you in the next part.

love and peace