𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The fansign was finally over and Straykids waved 'bye' to Stay, leaving one by one.

"Bye everyone! Bye Stay!" Chan shouted, raising his hand as high as he could, being the last one to leave the stage.

Everyone else already sat down to have a rest, and Minsung were sitting together, as usual. Today's fan sign wasn't as tiring as the others but for a pregnant person, it's a whole another story. Stays bombarding Jisung with so many questions, and him having to do other energy wasting things, in his opinion.

"hyung, umm I was wondering, if I could go and visit my family in Incheon. I really miss them a lot." Jisung pouted, looking at Chan, who was on his phone on the other couch. While, Minho had his hand around Jisungs waist. "it's been awhile since the last phone call with my Eomma." Jisung pursed his lips at the thought.

"well, it's not really my decision to make but, it's reasonable for you to go and visit family since you won't be doing enything here." Chan said, looking up from his phone and tilting his head, slightly. "One problem though." Chan pointed at Minho.

"me?" Minho looked confusedly at Chan.

"yes because, if Jisung leaves, you won't be able to go with him and you'll literally go crazy without him." Chan explained.

"No! I won't!" Minho let go of Jisung and crossed his arms. "i want Jisung to visit his family, and spend time with them." Minho frowned.

Chan raised a brow, "yea~ ok, we'll see about that." he chuckled. "anyways, you should go and talk to JYP about it." Chan suggested, looking back at Jisung.

"hmm, okay." Jisung pursed his lips again and Minho put his hands back where they were before.

"AHHHHH!!!" A sudden scream was heard from the other room.

Chan immediately got up and ran to the room that the scream came from, but the first thing he saw was Seungmin laughing, histerically at Hyunjin, while Felix was in the corner, looking traumatized.

"What happened?!?!" Chan asked, shouting to get everyone attention.

"THIS SON OF A DOG IS CHASING ME WITH AN EGGPLANT!" Hyunjin shouted in annoyance with fear in his voice, while Seungmin just kept laughing.

Chan sighed, then finally spotted Felix in the corner of the room. "Felix?" he asked.

"H-hyung... HE COOKED BBOKARI!!!" Felix turned to Chan and showed him a chicken box, while eating the chicken. "HE TASTES TOO GOOD?!?!!!" Felix kept on whining.

Chan stood there speechless...

Back in the other room, Jisung just sat there confused with Minho at his side.

"hyung." Jisung turned his head to the side to face Minho.

"hmm?" Minho hummed in response, turning his head towards Jisung.

"are you sure, that you'll be okay without me?" Jisung asked, sincerely.

"of course, but i'll miss you alot though." Minho pouted, looking into Jisungs eyes.

"what if we video call eachother everyday? Will that help?" Jisung asked, petting his hyungs hair.

"hmm~ yea, That might help." Minho purred, closing his eyes.

"you really are a cat, aren't you?" Jisung said, smiling.

♥O(≧∇≦)O♥
sorry, it's short :( btw how's ur day going/ how did ur day go?