Newcomers

Nightcrawler's P.O.V.

"Is everyone here?" Asked the professor, looking around the room.
"Yes" said Scott. "Ok, then. I'd like to introduce Raven and Rhydian Rivers." the professor said, as two teenagers walked in the doorway.

"Hello, my names Raven Rivers." Said the girl, as she bowed her head.
"And this is my twin brother, Rhydian. Word of advice, don't make us mad." The girl stated, gesturing to the boy standing beside her, as she winked.

"Don't touch my sister." The boy said, glaring daggers at everyone.

"Now, now brother. They won't hurt me. Don't start a fight. Calm down."
She said, reaching up and patting his head.

"Cool! New team mates!" I yelled, teleporting to the girls side.

Rhydian started growling. "Brother, stop." Raven said, putting a hand on his shoulder, but he didn't stop.

"Forgive me brother." she said pulling out a gun.

"Wait, I'm sure we can calm him down, without shooting anything! Or anybody!" Kitty yelled, as I teleported to the ceiling.

"Unless you want claw and scorch marks every where. You will let me do what I'm doing." Raven said, loading the gun, and firing it.

It hit Rhydian in the middle of the forehead.

"Oww, that hurt." he whined, sitting down.

"Now let me explain." Raven said. "This gun is a tranquilizer gun." she said holding up a black gun. "This one is a real gun, with bullets that could kill humans, and some mutants." she said holding up the silver one, she shot her brother with.

"Rhydian and I are clones. We are artificially made. So you can't kill us, and we have several mutant powers.

We both have mutant healing, fire in our hands, and we can also shape shift. I can teleport, you know, like nightcrawler. He has metal claws, you know, like wolverine.

And those are only the ones we know about. Any questions?" she said.

"Ya, I have one. Why did you shoot him?" I asked.

"Oh, He is really protective, and will kill one site, any thing he thinks is a threat. So I shoot him. The pain and noise knocks him out of the anger trance. Any other questions?" she replied.

"Nope." I said.

"Well I have a question." Raven said, turning to professor X. "Is it almost time to eat?" she asked. "Yes, but first I have to ask you something." said the professor.

***** TIME SKIP - 8:30 P.M. *****

Rhydian's P.O.V.

"Professor, where do we sleep?" Raven asked. "Raven you will follow Kitty Pride, and Rhydian will follow Nightcrawler." the professed stated.
"Ok, cool." Raven said, bowing her head.

Kitty took Raven to her room, and Flirtsy took me to my room.

***** IN BEDROOM *****

'Will Raven be alright? She's never slept alone before without having those nightmares. I hope she's ok.'
Was the last thing I thought of before falling asleep.