Chapter 1 - |Loss & Discovery|

Here it is...

So before we get the story started, here is my history about Mega Man...

I used to love this series as a kid, been playing my first game of Mega Man which is Mega Man Starforce, that game gave me enjoyment due to its story and action sequences I get to play and it was great memory and how I grown attached to the franchise and their designs.

This lead me to like other franchises as well that have similar relations to Mega Man. I also played Mega Man ZX, fun game, too difficult for my newbie kid brain. 

With that, enjoy this story, the trivia will explain what this story will involved off...

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑ 

In the year 220X... NAZA, a space exploration agency has discovered Extraterrestrial life. Attempting to make a friendly interaction with them, they've made a space station called Peace. However, an accident happened, the space station disappeared... Months passed, it was found in space, as many workers had gone missing, and the project was put on hold, permanently.

Thus began the disappearance of two workers, who are the parents of the two children... 

~~~~=++++=~~~~

In the living room, a man, gray eyes and brown hair, wearing a blue cap, and a jacket uniform with a word on the back that said 'AMAKEN', stood by with a young girl who was twice as short as him, with silver eyes, dark hair and she seem to wear a typical shirt and pants. "I am truly sorry this has ever happened to you and your brother. Speaking off... How is he?" He asked the little girl who looked a bit sad.

"Eh..." She tries to say something but can't figure out what to say. "Big brother Xavier is sad." She explains awkwardly.

"Ah, right..." He nodded. "Listen, Xena..." He whispered to the young girl kneeling to her height, "I'm really sorry this has happened to your parents... And I want to say, I tried really hard, if we had more power..." He sighed.

"It's okay, mister..." The girl Xena gives a warm smile. "You tried your best. And... You are our mom and dad's best friend. I would never be mad at you!" She beamed.

"...Ha." He softly chuckled, since when did his mood go bright up by her. He gives a head pat to her which she complied with a giggle. Just then a door opened, someone walked past them as they noticed, a young boy, more older than the girl with the same features as her, and casual clothes. He was about to leave...

"Big Brother!" Xena pouted, revealing that he is Xavier, "We have a friend from Mom and Dad at home!" She yelled.

He stopped. Turned around, to see the man. "You're... A friend from Mom and Dad?" Xavier asked him, with slight suspicion and blank face.

He smiled and walked up to him to try and introduce himself, "Uh, yep. The name's Aaron Boreal." He said, "I used to work with your parents at NAZA, and got to say, your parents were remarkable." He sighed.

"Yeah... They are..." The young boy replied. "So, you came to visit?..."

"I just want to check up on you two..." Aaron stated. "So... Where are you going young lad?"

"Just, visiting the Vista Point, sir." Xavier answered.

"Please, call me Aaron." Aaron assured. "And what for?"

"Just... Stargazing." Xavier simply replied.

"Ah, and what about your studies?" He mentioned. "You don't want to miss out on school."