Chapter 45

🔞

Seokjin was all sweaty and he can feel his tears on his face as Jungkook kept on thrusting the vibrator in and out of his hole for probably an hour.

He was also unable to talk as Jungkook also put a gag ball in his mouth.

It's not that he is complaining, but he also wanted to see what is happening, but unable to do so, because of the mask covering his eyes. Something he also bought few days ago.

"Are you still okay, my baby?" Jungkook asked when he stopped the vibrator.

Seokjin nodded eagerly, wanting to please Jungkook more.

Jungkook stopped suddenly.

Slowly, he removed every toy, starting of with the vibrator.

Seokjin was confused but cannot react.

Jungkook then removed his clothes, without Seokjin seeing him yet.

He removed the gag ball next.

"Color, baby?" Jungkook asked in a very deep seductive tone.

"Green." Seokjin answered.

"Good." Jungkook responded.

He removed Seokjin's mask and the younger had to adjust to the light but was surprised to see Jungkook in all his naked glory.

He felt drool coming out from his mouth as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Shall we start?" Jungkook asked with a smirk and Seokjin nodded quickly.

Jungkook slowly went beside Jin and took a handful of the flavored lubricant that became Seokjin's personal favorite.

He put some to his fingers and quickly inserted two of them inside Seokjin's hole. When he felt Seokjin getting more excited with what he was doing, he inserted two more which made Seokjin scream in pain followed by extreme pleasure.

Seokjin tried to pull his hands but the cuff he bought made him stay in his place.

"K---Kookie..." Seokjin moaned looking directly at Jungkook, feeling his fingers exploring everything inside his hole.

"Do you like it, Jinnie?" Jungkook asked, also getting aroused by Seokjin's reaction.

Seokjin did not know that Jungkook was trying his best to control his orgasm since earlier. He never felt this with anyone before. Seokjin can make him feel things he never knew he would feel. He usually gets tired of men after one night, and sometimes he won't even cum even after the other would cum many times. Seokjin is different, just the way he looks at Jungkook is already different. Jungkook can feel all the lust that he tried to contain for a long time come out whenever Seokjin tempts him, or even just kiss him.

"Ahhhhhh... Kookie... ahhhhhh... hmmmmmm."

Seokjin kept on moaning and crying due to the pleasure he was feeling. Jungkook hovered over him and licked the tears from his face as he kept on loosening his hole, in preparation for his cock.

Seokjin got tired in pulling his hands from the cuff locked to his headboard. He loved how Jungkook licks his face and his lips. He tried to catch him but he can't help but moan and feel pleasured whenever Jungkook hits the spot.

He already came 3x with just foreplay, as Jungkook said, but he can't help but feel more aroused now because of how his prostate is being hit.

"Shit! You're making me want you more." Jungkook said looking at the plump lips of Seokjin, as he suddenly pulled out his fingers from his hole and quickly wore a condom.