Specialist Manufacturer of Titanium Dioxide in UAE | SP Colour & Chemicals

In the United Arab Emirates SP Colour & Chemicals manufactures Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), a flexible and fundamental pigment that assumes an essential part in various industries around the world. Our TiO2 goes through quality control measures to guarantee extraordinary virtue, splendor, and obscurity. By sticking to severe assembling norms, we ensure steady execution and quality in a large number of utilizations. 

SP Colour & Chemicals' TiO2 is the most broadly involved white color in the paint and coatings industry. It gives brilliant obscurity, splendor, and whiteness to paints, empowering the making of energetic and solid completions in both inside and outside applications. TiO2 is fundamental for accomplishing inclusion over basic surfaces and upgrading variety soundness. In the cosmetics products and individual consideration industry, TiO2 is utilized as a white shade and opacifier in different items like sunscreens, cosmetics, salves, creams, and toothpaste. It provides UV protection and brightening effects in skincare formulations while also providing coverage, texture, and light-scattering properties.