First Glance

I sat up and sleepily rubbed my eyes. My pink hair was sticking up everywhere and the blanket was on the floor. I was freezing my bubblegum butt off. I shivered and lazily got up to take a shower.

I ran the warm water and stripped off the rest of my clothes. The mirrors fogged up from the warm steam. My pink bubblegum hair flopped over my eyes and I pushed it back, taking the shampoo bottle in my hands. I poured some of the sweet-smelling shampoo on my hand and ran it through my hair. The remnants of the shampoo trickled down my neck, shoulders, and all over my body. I soon smelled like the sweet-scented shampoo. I rinsed it and climbed out, wrapping a pale pink towel around my waist. I dried my hair and quiffed it up, back into its usual style, and brushed my teeth. Afterwards, I pulled on a pink hoodie and purplish-pink skinny jeans.

"Good morning, sir!" Peppermint Butler said cheerily. I jumped and grasped the edge of the sink.

"Peppermint Butlerrr! ANNOUNCE you're coming, please..." I said, trying to calm down. He said he was sorry and gave me my schedule. I dismissed him, reading the schedule. I had a free day, for once! I stepped outside the castle and took a deep breath of the sweet, fresh air.

A dark shadow started floating towards me and I glared at it.

"Hey, Marshall..." I said as he hissed loudly. He was trying to scare me again. The hissing stopped and I turned to face the teenage vampire.

"Pssh! You're getting taller, Gummy Butt!" Marshall teased, looking down on me.

"Gummy Butt?! How dare you! I'm a prince!" I said, glaring at him.

"So? I'm a king! I outrank you." he said blatantly, sticking his hands in his back pockets.

"Aaaaugghh!" I said, glaring. He cracked a smile and started floating aloof.

"So, Gummy Butt, ya wanna come to my cave?" He said, smiling teasingly at me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Marshall's POV)

"Ok, fine." He said, sighing. I carried him off to my place. He had no idea what was gonna happen between us. Neither did I, for the matter.