1

Author's pov

A Woman is worshipping the lord Rama in temple. She is the devotee of Lord Rama, believes he erases every sorrow of human being.

After worshipping she turns and saw her brother in law ,her father in law standing there with her mother in law joining their hands.As always her husband is late.
She gave them parshad,when a opened palm come infront of her. She smiled knowing her husband. She gave him fake glare to which he winked at her.

"Bahu set the dining table"
Her mother in law Rekha said and left to her room.

She nodded and left to kitchen with her husband following her like puppy.

"Isha..I am sorry"
She turned to him and said sarcastically"why are you sorry? Yash...it's not like I was waiting for you"
Yash flinched closing his eyes  and caught is ears "sorry na sweetheart, please...You know my friends stopped me last night..he got a deal and gave us a party"

"That's not the matter Yash..you could have informed me but you didn't "she said feeling sad and lonely. Yash understood his wife's dilemma and hugged her.

Isha hugged him back"last evening maa's friends came..you know they taunted me again Yash..maa didn't even stop them from saying those bitter and venom filled words "
She cried in her husband's arms.
Although her parents made her strong but still she is very sensitive girl who takes every little things to her heart.

"Shh.. everything will be fine..hmm remember , I am with you forever"her husband said cupping her face with love. She nodded and said"now go and let me make breakfast "

He nodded and left to his room.

....

"Breakfast is ready ,come everyone"she called out family.
Everyone came and settled on chairs and started to have breakfast.

"Wow! bhabhi..it's delicious"
Her brother in law Arav said showing her thumbs up. She smiled and served herself.

"Haa Bahu..bahot achha khana hai"her father in law ,Jeet Rana said praising her.
(Yes ..it's very delicious)

"Hmm..sab kaam achhe se kar leti hai..par bas ek bachha nahi de sakti"her mother in law taunts her.
(Hmm,she can do everything nicely but can't give us child)

Yash got angry and Isha holds her husband's fisted hand as she sensed his anger. Jeet shot a glare to his wife making her lower her eyes.

"Haa mujhe chup karwao sab..sachai to karwi hoti hai"she scoffs and returns back to her food.
(Yes shut my  mouth ..but truth is always bitter)

"Rekhashut up"
Finally Jeet said getting from table.

"Nahi ! Dekho maine soch liya hai, Yash tu dusri shadi karle"she too got up from seat and went to Yash.
Yash got shock hearing his mother and looked at Isha whose eyes looked little moisty.
(No..I already decided..Yash will get re marry)
"Mom what are you saying. I am already married and happy with my wife"

"But she can't be a mother"
Her this statement made Yash angry.

"So what mom ? We are enough for each other mom. We don't need a baby and it's not like she can't be a mother like never. Its just her to be healthy first."

"But beta-

"Enough rekha"Jeet glared at her hard making her stop.

"I am going,arav come fast"saying he left and arav too finishing his breakfast fast knowing  his sister in law doesn't like wastage of food and went after his father. Isha went to her room for taking her bag and some files . Yash too followed her ,he grabs her hand and hugs her suddenly.

"I love you "he said hugging her. His action made Isha little smile.

"I love you too "she said breaking the hug only to get shock. His eyes were red with tears in them.

"Yash..what happened? Why are you crying? Hmm "she cupped his face . He looked in his eyes and held her hand "I am sorry love .. I know mummy ki baate tumhe hurt karti hongi..isliye maine soch liya ki hai hum yaha se kahi our shift ho jayenge"
(I know mom's words must have hurt you..that's why I have decided to shift somewhere else)

"Nahi ! are you mad . We are not going anywhere."she scolded him
She won't let him leave his family.

"Or Rahi baat mummy ki toh unki adat hai bolne ki ,bolne do"she winked at him. He smiled at him and hugged her.
(It's mom's habit of speaking)

"I love you my love"

After sometime,they went to their work together in car. Only her mother in law stays at home. Yash has its own startup business which is working well from past 3 years. Isha works as Professor in college and she is happy with her job.

To be continued...

Completed first chapter...

goals-:

50 votes
10 comments