2

Isha

"Bye"
I said getting out from the car.
But he called me again. I raised my brows.

" I love you"
He said making me blush and look around.

I glared at him"shut up"

I ran inside the college  all the way smiling. Students greeting me  and I nodded happily.

I walked to staff room and entered.

"Good morning Isha mam"
Greeted Sandhya mam ,she is most bubbly and junior professor of our college . She is always smiley and makes everyone around her happy.

"Good morning sandhya mam"

"So what you brought for me today"she asked me in excitement. I smiled at her excitement and replied"rajma chawal"

She grinned and nodded. We both entered in staff room. She left for her class.

Taking my attendance register with me, I went to my class.

My half day went in lectures and with interaction with students. Making students understand is very big deal , specially if they are college student. I had my lunch with sandhya ,she is so adorable. She shared her lunch with me  while day working and I got hell tired,still I went to Ram ji's temple which I visit regularly.

I joined my hands infront of my lord ,prayed to him for some peace and happiness. I didn't realised when I started to cry.  I wiped my tears when Pandit ji gave my parshad which I ate little and rest gave it beggar sitting outside.

I reached house taking a rikshaw only to see my mother inlaw's friend from yesterday.

"Lo aa gayi tumhari Bahu, rekha"
Her friend Kiran aunty Said giving me looks. My mother in law turned to me and said"Bahu,kuch bana do khana mei"
(Here your daughter in law came)

(Daughter in law make some snacks for us)

I nodded and made some samosas and kachori with mango juice. I served it hot to them. I wanted to rest first but If I will say something she will again taunt me.

"Arey wah rekha ,,Teri Bahu kitni talented hai..tu vesi hi iski chugli karti rehti hai"said dimple aunty taking a bite of samosa,who lives nearby. I looked at my mother in law who now have  guilt and shame on her face.
(Wow! Rekha. Your daughter is law is talented..you just fill our ears )

"Haa sahi kaha..vese Bahu ..tumhari shadi ko 3 saal ho Gaye hai na "she said giving a fake smile. I also have a tight smile "ji aunty"
(You are right.. anyway. Your marriage completed 3 years right)

"Ohh ,to abhi tak koi bacha nahi hai"she again opened her gutter mouth and throws dirt. My mouth twitched to say something
(Ohh still you didn't have any child)

"Nahi aunty "
We all turned to see yash standing there looking calm but I know how furious he is from inside.
He came amd and hugged me from behind making all of red. Me with blush and other ladies with embarassment.
(No aunty)

"We are still in honeymoon phase..you know I want her all to myself..kyunki bache ke bad to iska time batt jaega na.. I cant afford it.."he said shutting all mouths. I smiled internally.
(Because after children..all time will be devoted to them.)

My protective husband.

"Lets go darling..we will have our dinner outside" he took me outside without caring about anyone.

"Yash ,you didn't even let me change.."I complained to him after sitting in car. His knuckles were turning white  clutching the steering wheel tight. I looked around in the road,we are now on less crowded road.

"Stop the car,Yash!"I ordered him. He stops the car on side looking confuse but still angry. I got up from my seat. Crossing the gear , I sit on his  lap facing him. I pulled him near me by throwing my arms around his neck. Looking into his eyes,our lips touching ,breathe mingling and chest rising. I couldn't control myself and placed my lips on his,kissing him.

He took the lead by pulling me more by my waist and now my core touched his covered manhood.My hands roamed on his  upper body and opened first two buttons of his shirt.He grabbed my breast squeezing them making me moan. I pulled him by hairs clashing our tongue. I bite him on his lips earning a hiss and spank on my butt.

He thrusted slowly from below making my wet core and moan left my mouth. I tapped his shoulder when I felt breathless. His fingers played with my belly button.

We got interrupted by his phone.
We seperated from each other and I went back on seat still breathing heavily. He talked with other person on phone,maybe some office work.

"Ok. Cancel the meeting"he said looking at me with love. I blushed remembering our moments.

"Ok let's go"he said softly giving me a smile..

"But my clothes"I pouted . He shakes his head ,pecking my pout and then moved to the mall. We entered the shopping mall,we changed our clothes and then moved to food court.

We ordered our food and sat silently in the table enjoying each other company. We were still holding hands..

"Sir here is your order"
Waiter said .

We started to have our food.

"Umm Isha. I have thought something"Yash said breaking the silence between us. I nodded with confusion looking at his face.

"Isha.. I thought we should adopt a baby"

My hands stopped moving hearing him. I too wanted to say the same thing to him but didn't know how to. My eyes filled with tears. He panicked seeing me in tears.

"What happened? Ro kyu Rahi ho?"he said getting up from his chair and kneeled down beside me. I just hugged him.
(Why are crying)

"You are the best"

To be continued..

Yash is such a goal..

Hope you liked the update..

Tell me if you don't like something..

And..

Comments your thoughts 💭 💭