chapter 1: New friends ?

///System rebooting: time to wake up idiot///

Dammit.... Knocked out again... Finding food is way harder when your pray knows how to fight... I got up and went to find another colony to invade....

You might be guessing who am I? Maybe not... Whatever, I'll just tell you anyway... I'm serial designation Q... Or you can just call me Q... My looks? I look like any other disassembly drone, except for my eyes that shine a sky blue color unlike others who usually have yellow eyes... I've been hunting down workers for as long as I could remember... And yes... Unlike the rest of the disassembly drones, I work alone, because of a certain incident that happened in the last squad I was in, I don't remember... Sure it's lonely at times but at least there's no annoying squad member telling you what to do... It's fun by yourself...

I was soaring through the sky when I spotted a worker with long, dark purple hair and scarlet eyes running along the snow... My next victim... I dived down, attempting to grab her and rip her apart in the air but someone stopped me... A female drone held me by my wrist... I couldn't tell if she was a worker or a disassembly drone... She had wings, that's how she was able to stop me, but she was also small in size... She had short dull purple hair, she wore a hoodie with a small letter Z in the middle with a dark purple beanie with a yellow badge on the front, her eyes glowed a lavender color, and seemed a lot like a disassembly drone herself, except the fact that she's the same height as a worker drone...

"Hey, what are you doing?!" She asked, panicked that someone was attacking her friend... "Out of my way shorty, this is my pray" I glared at her... "Pray? You're an outsider disassembly drone, aren't you?!" She exclaimed... Outsider disassembly drone?... Suddenly, a bullet hit my left leg... Another disassembly drone was here... She looked normal... She had silverish hair tied into a singular ponytail and a dark blue suit and a light gray skirt... Her pastel yellow eyes glared at me intensely... "Get away from these two or I'll make you..." She glowered, at the same time, she prepared her gun hand to shoot me...

I sighed... I had just woken up so I wasn't that well to fight yet so I put my hands up and landed... The silver haired girl stared at me "why are you here?" She asked... "If it's to hunt down more workers, I'm not sure if we can trust you.... Therefore we have to execute you in the spot..." She explained... Her right gun hand shifting into a chainsaw... "A... Wait a second..." The short disassembly drone stopped her "we can't just kill him... We don't know for sure if he's trustworthy... Besides... He's an outsider... He'll probably respawn with a backup drone body" The dark purple haired worker asked "so do we leave him? Or take him with us?" The two other girls shrugged...

The short disassembly drone said "let's just bring him with us... If he does something, my dad can always shoot him to dust before a massacre starts..." The three girls led me to their colony... We all sat down at the short disassembly drone's quarters... She smiled "Well... Make yourself comfy, what's your name?"... I stared at all three of them and answered the question... "Q? That's a nice name" The short disassembly drone was being a bit too kind to me... That was suspicious... "I'm Z, as you can already tell by my hoodie" she laughed... The silver haired drone introduced herself as well "the name is A" she muttered loudly... The worker introduced herself "and I'm Aiana... But just call me Ai"

Z smiled "C'mon, let me show you around" A stared at her shocked "Z... Are you crazy?!" She whispered... "You can't just-" Z interrupted, giving A a smiling look and turned to me "like I said... He hurts someone, me and papa go pew pew..." She sighed "if you say so... Just reminding you... Your mom has to know if you're bringing outsiders in here... She's basically in charge of everything here..." Ai sighed "but-" A gave her a look "let Z do her thing... He'll leave when she's finished like the rest of those stupid outside disassembly drones... Just wait and see" I rolled my eyes and followed Z as she showed me around.... She was kind throughout the whole tour, not a single bad thing came out of her mouth... The colony was mostly filled with workers but there was a few disassembly drones as well... She seemed so eager to be friends with me...

As the tour came to a close, it was late... Somewhere 5:00 to 6:00... But who cares about the time now? The rest of the citizens went to their quarters to rest... Including Ai and A... She led my outside to a cliff infront of the colony... She sat down and invited me to sit as well... When I didn't, she asked "are you going to leave too?" I was startled by this... "W-what are you talking about? I'm just more comfortable standing..." I tried to assure her... She smiled at me "I know you don't wanna stay... I may have longed for a friend from outside but I've given up a long time ago..." My instincts told me to leave but a new feeling told me to sit down and stay... And I listened to it...

She was quite surprised "huh? Why aren't you..." I looked at her... "You don't have anyone else besides A and Ai...?" She looked down "no... Just A... Ai is a good person, it's just that we don't talk as much as she talks with A... Kinda lonely but I learned to cope with it" I chuckled softly "I guess we are similar in a way..." She turned to me... I explained how I was living before coming here and the incident with my squad... "Oh... I'm sorry about that" She mumbled... I stood up and reached out my hand to her "let's go inside..." She stared at me, shocked "wait... You're actually staying?!" I smiled "someone in this colony needs a friend... Besides, we need to talk with your mother about the terms and policies about this place" she sighed and smiled tiredly as we walked back inside... I don't know what just happened but something about that drone changed me completely....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Okey!!! Done with this!!!

1122 words...

Please forgive me but chapter 2 is gonna take awhile... I'm stressed out from school and I have 7 other ongoing stories that I need to face my attention to... I promise it's coming soon!!!!

                                   -Max 

if yall are still waiting for chapter 2, thx for coping with me... im currently waiting for MD episode 8... if stuff happens to any of the canon characters during that episode, if i still end up showing them in this story, this is an AU after all... So if we, MD fans, get a bad ending to the story, consider the events of this story to be from a more positive ending to the MD conflict 

                            -Max (im so sorry for taking so long)