52| 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴

Abhimaan rushed to the deserted area within an hour, his need to find his Rika as soon as possible clearly visible in his driving, taking a toll on his mind, but fortunately, he reached the place safely

Upon reaching the deserted area, his comrades and Rishi followed him. 

Rishi handed Abhimaan a gun, his eyes filled with fury and a thirst for vengeance.

Without wasting a single second, he rushes instead along with his men and Rishi. 

With each aggressive step taken inside, gunshots echoed and Evyavan Ranawat's men fell lifeless to the ground.

Abhimaan's comrades were equally ruthless, turning the abandoned structure into a brutal graveyard within minutes.

He fired bullets into the skulls of the armed men, resembling a predatory beast on the hunt.

Those who tried to harm Abhimaan were killed by his men. 

Suddenly the whole focus of the devil in the middle, was shifted towards the faint screams that filled the air, revealing the source without any delay.

The Beast who was just some moments ago, was killing people and wrecking havoc around mercilessly, stood frozen at his place, with trembling hands, his heart filled with nothing but guilt, anger and pain.

“Abhi, leave. We'll handle things here.” Rishi urged, sensing his friend's internal turmoil.

Without a word, Abhimaan sprinted towards the next target with lifeless eyes and heavy steps.

“Stop right there, Lawyer.” A menacing voice snarled, as the mastermind Stood there with a twisted, devilish grin on his face.

Abhimaan's anger rose, the man who dared to take his life, his home, his Rika away from him was standing right in front of his eyes. Without any second thought, he advanced towards Evavyan and struck him across his face with his gun.

Evyavan tumbled to the ground, glaring at Abhimaan with fury.

“How dare you bastard, HOW DARE YOU! IF YOUR FILTHY ASS COULDN'T BEAR YOUR DESTRUCTION, YOU COULD HAVE COME UP TO ME. WE WOULD HAVE THIS MOMENT LONG BACK, BUT YOU FUCKING DARED TO HARM MY WIFE!” Abhimaan growled like an angry lion, landing another blow to his stomach.

Evyavan seized Abhimaan's collar and delivered a punch to his chest.

“You've dug your own grave, Abhimaan, by crossing me. Remember your place.” Evyavan shouted, his wounded pride fueling his rage.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? A ASSHOLE. THAT'S IT.” Abhimaan battered Evyavan's handsome face, blood trickling from his lips that were meant for Aadrika's kisses. 

Evyavan seethed at the thought.

“YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY WIFE? TO STEAL HER FROM ME? THE NERVE TO EVEN GLANCE AT HER. HUH?” Abhimaan snarled, each word ruining Evyavan's once-handsome features.