FIVE

Seokjin

After leaving the courthouse, the Jeon's and Hoseok drive us to the airport. Hoseok is letting us use his jet to get to Italy for our honeymoon. "My security team knows you are coming, they will have you covered 24/7, someone will be with you at all times", Hoseok explains. I hug him, "Thank you so much for helping us." "Please, you are my best friend, you know I always have your back", he says. Jungkook hugs Namjoon and his dad goodbye, telling him he will call them when he can. "There will be a couple of burner phones at the villa, only use them if needed", Hoseok says.

The flight was smooth. We slept most of it. Landing in Italy took a lot of weight off my shoulders. Keeping Jungkook safe is my main priority. I don't know what connections Robert has, but hopefully they won't know we are here. A car is waiting for us when we get off the plane to take us to Hobi's villa. When the car pulls into the long driveway, the house comes into view, its huge and gorgeous. "Wow", Jungkook says. I chuckle and squeeze his hand, "you ready for this." He nods excitedly.

"Let's pick our rooms and settle in", I say. Jungkook just stands there looking at me, a pout on his perfect lips. "What's wrong", I ask laughing. "Does pick our rooms mean that we are sleeping separately", he asks. "Uh, I wasn't sure what you were comfortable with, so I didn't want to assume", I explain. He scowls at me, then walks toward me till he is in my space. "I told you already, this marriage is real to me. I may have issues, but I am not a child, and I am definitely not a virgin. I have had many", he can't say anymore because I crash my lips to his. 

"I do not want to hear about your past discretions Jungkook, you are mine now and I want your focus on only me", I say pulling away from the kiss. He smiles, "it's about time you say it, now let's go find our room." We pick up our bags and head upstairs, looking in every room we come across. "This one has a beautiful view of the water, let's pick this one", Jungkook says. I walk to the balcony doors and pull them open. The warm salty air hits my nostrils and I inhale deeply, letting the stress leave my body. "Wow", Jungkook says stepping out onto the balcony. 

He is so adorable. To see him smile makes my day so much better. He turns and rushes into my arms hugging me tightly. "Thank you Hyungie, for taking me away from all the bad stuff", he says. I wrap my arms around him, "I will always protect you, and take you away from all the bad stuff." He leans back to look at me, "kiss me again, I like kissing you." "Do you now", I say bringing my lips to his. He threads his hands into my hair, pulling it as he plunges his tongue into my mouth. 

He moans so sweetly as I slide my tongue over his. When I pull away, he whines, "Hyungie." I chuckle, "let's go for a swim." "Okay", he pouts. We start to unpack, putting our clothes in the dressers. I find my swim trunks and change after seeing Jungkook go into the bathroom. The weather outside is beautiful and having our own private pool just makes this trip a whole lot better. I do a couple laps waiting for Jungkook to come out and join me. All of a sudden I hear a splash and come up to find he jumped into the water and is swimming toward me.

His smile is as bright as the sun. "You seem really happy, I like that. Back home you seemed so stressed and sad", I say wrapping his legs around my waist. "Because I was, no one would listen to me, until you. I am happy that it is you who helped me", he says slightly moving his hips. I close my eyes because it feels so good. "Why are you happy it was me", I ask. "Because this is my dream come true, being with you in this way", he says pulling me to him for a kiss. Pushing my tongue into his mouth, I grab his ass and grind him against me. I feel his arousal against mine and I can't help but to feel elated that he wants me just as much as I want him. 

Robert

"Is he here yet", I ask my brother. "No, his room is empty, his dad and brother aren't here either", he says. "Fuck, something is going on and I want to know what. Have someone go check their house, maybe they are running late", I command. He leaves and I try Jungkook's phone again, but he doesn't answer. I throw my phone across the room, "I swear Jungkook, if you have betrayed me, you will pay dearly."