Explanation

This is a story dealing with werewolves who can shift between their wolf and human form. They live as normal humans but the humans themselves don't know that the werewolves exist and think they are just normal citizens. The wolves live in packs which has a leader (an alpha) a beta and the rest of the members. There's no certain amount of pack members and most of them are boys.

There are four different types of wolves but there can be mixed ones too.
At first, there are alphas which are physically the strongest and have the hugest wolves. They are always open for bets and challenges and once the alpha inside them accepted it, they try everything to win it. That's why some of them sometimes act like the biggest dickheads you can imagine.
Secondly, there are the betas. They are not as strong as the alphas and kinda on average. They are perfect for espionage because they are smaller, slim and very fast. Most of them are also well camouflaged because their fur has an adjusted color to their surroundings in the forest.
Then, there are the omegas. They are extremely rare but also very important because even if they are boys, they can give birth. That means they have periods and a womb added to the male parts of them if they're a boy. So if there's an omega in the pack, he or she is always protected because they are not as strong or huge as the alphas.
Lastly, there are the true blood alphas. They are very rare too because they only can be born if two alphas mate and get pregnant. But there's only a 1% chance for that to happen. True bloods have the strongest magical powers; like forming a protective bubble around them or anybody they want, to protect them from physical, magical or mental attacks; or healing injuries and wounds. But it depends on the wolf which power he or she has.
There can also be mixed wolves of these different types but it depends on which types are mixed to know what magical or physical advantages the person has.

Besides, wolves are able to find their mate after their 16th, 17th or 18th birthday. It's changing from time to time but most of them do it with 17, some with 18, only a few rare with 16 already.

I hope you enjoy the story 🖤❤️‍🔥