Part 2: Chapter 6

Cameron:

"Don't you dare suggest that!" he growled at his friends.

"Find that boy or I'll kill you all!"

"Yes Cameron," the people replied in unison.

"Now go!" he shouted.

The group of five people loaded their guns and headed out. He grunted as he watched them leave. He meant to ask them to find his little sister too. Oh well. Too late. She'll find you. He reassured himself. The police are catching onto the recent cases quickly. He needed to be more careful. They already had three escaped prisoners. Important prisoners.

He sighed and started loading the supplies onto the closest truck. There's so much stuff to do before they evacuate. There's no point in waiting for the police to come anyway. If they kill the police, more will come, so they had to evacuate, now!

He pulled out his phone and sent a message to all the people involved.

Cameron: We need to go, now. I'm loading the trucks. Don't bother with the search.

Gemini: Be back in 5 min.

Arcturus: Yeah. Shoot if you can't.

Cameron: Better hurry or you'll miss the fun part

Gimlet: Okey. We're coming. Block off the first entrance if needed.

He turned off the phone and stuffed it into his back pocket and continued to load.

"Freeze! Hands Up! It's the FBI!" someone shouted from a distance!

"FBI! Freeze! Right now. Put the gun down!" the FBI shouted.

Darn! He took out two back up knives and rolled out an explosive.

"Backup! Back up! He's got an explosive!"

He cackled and shouted, "I'll catch you later!"

The explosive went off, blocking the first entrance. Rock tumbled down, hitting the police and preventing them from entering. Acturus and Gimlet enter through the backup entrance.

"Hurry! We got the trucks loaded?"

"Yeah. Looks like it. Hey, nice idea Cameron!"

"I know! The police are so stupid!" Cameron shouted.

He hopped into the front seat and the others hung on to the side.