𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 one

━━  NOT SO SCARY  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐PHASE ONE

━━  NOT SO SCARY ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
PHASE ONE . NOSTALGIA !

" HEY ! "

"Yeah?" she grins, her face lighting up and dispersing the shadow that was cast upon her features.

She's so pretty, even prettier when she smiles. Her smile is as beautiful as her gorgeous features.

I'm lucky that the blonde—Yoimiha?—next to her is friends with her because I get to see her smile whenever they greet each other.

I don't know much, only her name, how she looks, and what her personality is, because she talks to the person three seats away from me. I can hear their conversations, they're kinda loud.

Her name, it's really pretty. She doesn't like it, but I do.

I don't know what I feel about her, but whenever I see her, I feel anxious and nervous, like I have weird stuff in my stomach. I feel the need to throw up every time she notices me somehow.

Am I scared of her? She isn't scary, I could tell because people greet her in the hallways often. Do I hate her? I don't, why should I? I don't have a reason to. I wonder what this feeling is. Maybe I'll understand when I'm older.

I don't know, I really don't know. But, somehow, I feel the need to always find or see her everywhere I am.

In the cafeteria, where people flocked around the big room and bumped into each other every second, my eyes always had to travel back to her.

Or, in class, whenever I'm done with my work or whatever task the teacher assigns me, I usually did nothing but stare at the board or a random detail on the trees outside the window.

However, after I saw her for the first time, I catch myself staring at her instead.

I realized, when I walk into class and I notice her chair is filled with her either being in her own world or talking to friends, I have the feeling like I want to sigh in relief.

But when no one that's her sits in her chair, it's common for my friends to tell me I look gloomy or like I'm thinking of something during those days.

They're right about one thing—or two, I am thinking of something. I think of her since I can't look at her like I usually do.

I don't particularly find school bad or good, I'm neutral and bored about it.

I think the only reason why I even go to school is because of her.