Chapter 3: truth or dare

Jimin couldn't help but stare at her the whole time. She looked so fluently and hot while dancing. His wolf could smell her upcoming heat. He tried to hold back but it was very hard. He noticed a few other guys staring at her like she was piece of meat and a pang of jealousy and territorial instincts hit him.

Involuntary, a low growl escaped his throat. He couldn't ignore the territorial instincts that occurred inside him. The others noticed his acting.

"Hey Jimin. You okay?" Tae asked and placed a hand on his shoulder. Jimin shook his head and snapped out of his state.

"Yeah, everything's fine" he said emotionlessly and turned around to sit down on a bench.
Taehyung and the others changed some irritated gazes which said *what's wrong with him?*.

But they decided not to bother him anymore cuz they didn't want to see him angry and the dominant alpha in him. So they just sat down beside him and or started stretching for dancing.

Later, in the evening. They all sat around the fire place in front of the moonlight pack house.
"Okay, who wants to play truth or dare?" Jungkook asked, a little tipsy. Everyone was up to it and Kai grabbed an empty bottle.

They all were excited for the game.
Kai spinned the bottle and it landed on.....

Namjoon

Everyone cheered and Jungkook asked: "okay Joon. Truth or dare?" Namjoon looked a little annoyed by those drunk kiddos but a bit flustered too.

"Uhm... truth" Jungkook smirked. "So you're 20 already. Do you know who your mate is?"
Namjoon's cheeks flushed red. "Uhm... uh, I .... No"

The others protested and started hitting him, knowing that he was lying. "Hey, you're not allowed to lie!" Lisa screamed, one of the moonlight pack members. She was a half alpha, half beta and loved racing and spionaging.

"Okay okay. Calm down " Namjoon said and protected his head from the fists.
"Sooooo" Jungkook smirked and leaned closer to him. "Who is it?" He whispered. Namjoon gulped. "Hey, your question was, if I know who it is. Not who it is. So, yes, know it. But I won't tell ya" Jungkook made a face. "Fine" he said with an insulted pout on his face.

After Jungkook finally let him live in peace, Namjoon leaned back in relief. He secretly stole some glances at Soyeon, sitting a few meters away, between Lisa and Chayoung. He was lost in her beauty for a moment until he noticed Hobi looking at him with a confused and but slightly knowing gaze. He smirked.

Namjoon quickly looked away and into the fire, hoping that Hoseok didn't notice that much.

"Next one!" Lisa screamed and grabbed the bottle to spin it. It landed on.....

Taehyung

Cheers were heard again. "Okay Taehyung" Lisa said "truth or dare?" Tae made a thoughtful face "dare"

Lisa smirked. "Kiss Jungkook with tongue"

Everyone screamed. Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook with a smirk. He placed his one hand on his nape before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Jungkook wrapped an arm around Tae's waist as response and laid down on the floor, taking him with him.
Loud cheers, screams, laughers and gagging sounds were heard.

Then, Soyeon, a very special moonlight pack member, grabbed the bottle to spin it.
It pointed at.....

Jimin

Loud screams were heard, ripping Jimin out of his thoughts. He had been quiet the whole time. Until now.
"Finally!" Kai shouted. Jimin looked around still a bit dizzy but confused and maybe nervous at the same time.

"So, Jimin" Soyeon said with a smirk "truth or dare?"
Jimin gulped. "Uhm... I... truth" the smirks of the others grew wider. "Hmm.. since you've been so distracted and strange acting today... tell us why" Soyeon exclaimed.

Jimin's cheeks flushed red. "Uhm..... I ......"

Suddenly, Tae leaned extremely close to Jimin's face. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked confused. Tae gave no answer, instead, he sniffed at Jimin and inhaled his scent.

His yes grew wide and a smirk spread over his face. Jimin's heart raced in fear.

"Whoa hey" Tae teased "WHAT???!" The others got closer, completely curios.

"oh oh, seems like someone's in luhuuuv"

"OMGGGGGGG" everyone screamed.

But before Jimin could say anything, they heard footsteps. The friends turned around to see two small figures coming to their direction. Chayoung groaned. "Oh come on "

The figures got closer and soon, Minho and Seojun, the children of the pack leader, were revealed.

"Ugh. What do you want?" Taehyung asked. "We wanna join" Minho exclaimed.
A few laughers were heard.

"Join? Go to bed you stupid kiddos!" Lisa yelled. "To bed? Why don't you come with me then?" Seojun said with a playful smirk and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

The others bursted into laughers. Everyone knew that the 11 year old Seojun, an alpha, was a stupid playboy and had a big crush on Lisa.

Lisa just rolled her eyes in annoyance and anger. "God, I will kill him one day" she mumbled to herself. She and Chayoung stood up, grabbed the two boy's arms and brought them back into the house even if they protested loudly.

After they were able to make the kids stay in the house, they returned. But Jimin had already escaped into the woods, not wanting to let his friends find out about his new crush.

When he was laying in bed about half past midnight, he decided to finally make a step on her the next day. He praised that everything will be alright and that she wouldn't find him cringe.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

So, this was a little more of the friend group of them all. They all are mixed with dark rose and moonlight members.
Tell me if I should give you some more information about the single characters which weren't introduced completely yet.
I promise, the next chapters will deal more with Jimin and the main character.
We'll see if he makes a step on her 😈
See ya 🖤