BAD GIRLS CLUB OF TEAM OMG Prt.1

The introduction,

Kyia- 23 years old, California, L.A

"I'm a sweet but don't get that sweetness to your head. I'm a cool ass bitch once you get to know me. Just to let these bitches know y'all better stay on my good side not my bad side."

Destini- 26 years old, Orlando,FL

"Wassup bitches, people call me Dezzy for short. I'm a bad ass bittccchhhh. I will fuck a hoe up and drag yo ass till you see white meat, I'm never fake just 100% real. I love to party and drink."

Brittany- 25 years old, Atlanta, G.A

"Ummm, hi guys, i'm Brittany *flips hair* Btw, my hair cost 700 dollars and i'm T.I's daughter. I have these huge ass boobs, they are implants tho , but i'm still the baddest bitch walking around this house."

Myia- 29 years old, Virginia,

"people think i'm just a quiet little girl that you can just push over but once you push my buttons, i will snatch a bitch up *snaps* just that fast."

Makayla- 24 years old, Miami, FL.

"You got one time to try me that's all it takes. And if I hate yo ass during this season, I will hate yo ass after the season is over, i'm blunt and don't have to be drunk to say what ever is on my mind cause i'm a BAD BITCH"

Jennifer- 26 years old, Kentucky

"Hey y'all my name is Jennifer, i'm 26. i love to start shit and I just love to party!"

Mazhai- 25 years old, Texas

"Wassup i'm Mazhai, i ain't finna say alot on this shit. I'm just wait for y'all to figure out how i act, cause half of these bitches be flexin on here but, i'm real blunt and don't give af what people think. *flips hair*

*Makayla, Jennifer and Kyia meets up at the house first and introduces themselves and picks their room*

Makayla: Wassupp bitches i'm Makayla!

Jennifer: OMGGG it's nice to meet you i'm Jennifer.

Kyia: Hey, i'm Kyia.

Makayla: Y'all wanna go to the club with out the other bitches since they not here?

Jennifer: Sure, why not. More liquor for us.

*they all hop in the limo*

*Limo stops at an odd location*

Makayla: Why the fuck did this crusty oll driver just stop tho?? I hope we ain't picking up no other bitches.

*Myia and Brittany enters the limo*

Myia: Heyyy niiggaas

Brittany: *flips hair* ugh, hey hoes

Jennifer: mmmhm...

*They all go to the club and party,party,party and then come home and Makayla and Kyia sees some other girls in their bed sleep*

Shit is about to go downn.... Wait for Prt.2 sometime next week