26 - First secret

THURSDAY.

I woke up by the harsh sunlight that pierced into my eyes. I hissed turning my back to what I guess was the windows that brought in that massive beam. I felt my body hit someone as I opened my eyes to meet Taylor asleep. I swallowed as I stared at the position we were in right now.

He held me in his arms with
his chin atop my head. I smiled at him. He looked so calm and peaceful when he was asleep. I smiled. I lifted my hand to touch his hair.

It was so soft and I loved getting my fingers tangled in them. I sighed with a smile. I ran my fingers through his hair trying as much as possible not to wake him up. I bit my lower lip as I entwined my fingers in his perfectly soft hair. I moved my eyes to his and that's when I flinched, he was staring at me.

I immediately looked away with a sudden blush crawling up to my cheeks. I bit my lower lip. It was the first time I've ever seen Taylor so close when we woke up at mornings.

I normally didn't get to see how handsome he was. I felt him draw me in on the cuddle as I smiled. I too didn't wanna let go. I felt safe in his arms. I looked up at him and he had shut his eyes again.

I felt Taylor's hand rub my back from under the sheets. I smiled but when his hand squeezed my bum a gasp escaped me. Pervert.

I looked up at Taylor who was smiling and I smiled back. That evening. I walked into a restaurant as I sat. I was staring at the menu biting my lower lip as I tried to think of what to eat as late lunch.

I haven't gone home since today but I did walk past home. Jim was with his friends but I didn't dare get in on their conversation. I sighed. I really didn't know what to eat. Since I and Taylor's night last night. I've been damn confused.

If this was what it felt like to love someone then I truly didn't wanna stop loving him. I sighed parting my lips. I felt someone staring at me, which caused me to look around. The stare was so heated that I felt really uncomfortable by it.

I sighed looking ahead as my eyes caught Tyler's. A gasp escaped me immediately I saw him. He stood by the counter talking to the counter girl but his eyes were on me.

I felt bad for Tyler. After wanting me to stay away from Taylor, he heard me moan. I forced a smile at him. I wish I could go back to the past and change everything, but even if I could, I wouldn't because I didn't wanna leave Taylor.

I gave Tyler a small wave as I watched him leave the restaurant like he didn't see me which did nothing but hurt me. " Ouch." I heard a feminine voice as I turned to stare at the woman sited by her table which was near mine.

" I can't believe he really ignored you, that hurts." It was Carmen, Taylor's client or whatever but I didn't like her. " What do you want?" I asked as I gave a sideways glance.

" Well Tessa. I'm still surprised. I thought you and Tyler were close friends. What happened that made Tyler of all people go mad at you all of a sudden?" Carmen asked clicking her tongue.

There was really no point in talking to her right now. I'd better get to Tyler immediately. I stood up as I turned to glare at her. " Stay away from I, Taylor and Tyler, Carmen." I whispered.

" Or what?" She asked as she stood up arms crossed and a smirk plastered on her pretty face. " Out of words? Well." She sighs. " You stay away from Taylor. I'm warning you Tessa. Don't make me cross my limits and do what I'm not supposed to." Carmen said as I watched her head for the counter.

I tried thinking about what she was saying and what she meant. What was it that she didn't wanna do? But no, her petty threats wouldn't help her steal Taylor away from me.

I bit my lower lip softly before going outside. I made my way into the parking lot and thankfully, I saw Tyler. I made my way to him as we both walked side by side.

" I'm sorry Tyler." I apologised. " Why are you apologising? I should be the one doing that. After all I came into yours and Taylor's life." Tyler whispered.

" Im sorry I didn't tell you Tyler. I knew it'd break your heart that's why I kept it away from you." I said as Tyler hummed. " Congratulations on your first secret Tessa, how long have all this been going on? You're dating some billionaire." Tyler said.

" Tyler, it's Taylor, not some guy." I retorted. " Taylor Dobrev." Tyler said." I know he's Taylor Dobrev. Even you do. Why don't you like him Tyler? Is it because he's a billionaire, or what?" I asked.

" Taylor's mom, she... she used my dad and killed my mom and sisters." Tyler muttered as I stared at him blankly. Not knowing what to absolutely do. If I should hug him or side that Taylor is a good person still.

" I'm am orphan. And it's only because of his mom." Tyler whispered. " And I don't like any of my things getting close to that man." Tyler said. " things?" I asked. Well that was the only thing I heard in that sentence he just made.

I wasn't his thing. And if I was anybody's thing. I'd be Taylor's. " Tessa, you're my friend. And I can't bear to see you with the man I hate." Tyler said as I sighed. " I can't leave Taylor, Tyler. I love him." I whispered.

" And I'll do anything for him." I said tears already forming in my eyes. The last thing I wanted to do was push Tyler away. " And although our relationship is only for this month. I can still..."

" This month?" Tyler asked as I raised my eyes to reach his. " So you're not really dating?" Tyler asked as I slightly nodded.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.