3

Tell me how many stories do you all have in your library?

Mine 525 stories
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isha..

"Yash ,what about mom, dad. Dad to phir bhi mana nahi karenge but mummy vo kabhi nahi manegi"
(Yash what about mom and dad..he won't say something but mom will never agree)

We are on beach side and sun went to sleep and moon is shining in the sky.  We already had our dinner and now  we are walking on beach side ,hand in hand ..sea waves touching our feets and our footprints vanishes behind in water.

I turned to my husband.

"Ye idea dad ka hi hai"he said making me shock. He smiled and nodded assuring me .

"Yes..you know he said ki Yash why don't you and Isha go for adoption. It will be best for you and  an innocent will have beautiful life"he said smiling a little.

I just smiled and hugged him but suddenly feeling sad and asked
"Yes Yash but mummy ji kya?"
(What about mom)

"Papa ne kaha vo unhe  sambhal lenge"
(Dad said he will handle her)
"Ok , I am ready"

We just hugged each other enjoying the peace  and our little date.

.........
.........

Nexta day.

Isha.

Today , I am so excited that I am literally flying in the sky. Yesterday, after coming back . Yash talked to  a orphanage about adoption and they said we can come and check.

I hurriedly made breakfast and served everyone. My mother in law is not speaking with anyone after she got to know about our plan. Dad tried to make her understand but she isn't being supportive.

"Bhabhi I'll also come with you"arav said jumping on the chair. Me and Yash smiled at his excitement.

"Enough..tum dono milkar bahar se baccha Lana chahte ho.. jiski Naa to pariwar ka pata ..nahi uske khoon ka.. par yaad rakhna..Mai use kabhi accept nahi karungi"
(Stop..you both want to adopt a child from outside without knowing whose child is that..whose blood is running in veins..but remember.. I won't accept him or her)

We all lost our smiles . She left the breakfast table. Papa sighs and but smiled.

"It's okay..ek bar baby aa jaega toh uska bhi man change ho jaega"he said making us understand. We nodded and smiled to keep positivity.
(Let the baby come once then her heart will also change)

.................................

"Come, Mr and Mrs Malhotra" said Miss. Daisy,the manager and caretaker of 'hope orphanage '

We saw many children playing in the ground.  Its small house outside the city with park inside. Going inside, I saw a little girl around 2- 3 years old, sitting alone on bench making drawing on sheet. Don't know why? My heart went for her. My foot took me to her unknowingly ,I sat beside her on bench. She looked at me and then again went back to her work.

"Hii"
I said trying to talk to her. She looked at me with big amber doe eyes,which are so beautiful.
My heart melted.

"Umm. Mera name Isha hai,tumhara name kya hai?"
I asked in soft voice.

She looked at my face searching for something and said in baby voice "Meher"

So beautiful name.

"So beautiful name for you baby but why are you not playing with others"I asked her . She looked at playing children with sad pouted face .

"They no play"she said in  baby voice.

"Isha"
I saw Yash running to me and then looked at meher with raised eyebrows.

I gave him full blown smile. He understood with my smile. He came to us and stood infront of her .

"Hii I am Yash and you"he introduced himself to her, forwarding his hand. I facepalmed then glared at him. But to my surprise meher shook her hand with him and even said her name.

"Meher "she said innocently. I smiled at them. They looks so cute together.

"You are so cute"he pinched her cheeks making her blush. She blushed ..

Aww ,how cute.

"I know"she said innocently making us laugh at her cute reply. She is sassy.

We played with her and even got know her likes and dislikes. She told us she is 3 years old and likes to go playschool and loves to draw. She likes mango drinks very much.

May be God wants us be together and we both decided to bring our  blessings to us our family and make our little family complete.

I left my dog for half an hour with my mom  who was sleeping soundly and when I came back my pillow was destroyed 😔😔.

Think how much my mother had taunted me but majaal hai ek bhi word simba(my dog) ko bola ho. She said vo to bejuban hai tujhe dekhna chahiye tha..

Overall my mother loves to taunt me  and loves simba.

Comments your thoughts 💭 💭.