🔸Madams Mafia-63🔹

Crossdressing
🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

Caleb holds me down as he kisses me softly and I punch him in his face.

He holds his face.

"What the fuck?!" I wipe my lips and punch him again, on his shoulder.

I should've never agreed to play this stupid game with him. I'll remember for next time.

I sigh. There might really be a next time.

"I told you, if you answer a question with a lie, or refuse to answer, I get to do what I want." He reminds me, kind of recovering.

"You're never allowed to put your lips on me." I rub my lips off once more.

21 questions with a twist and on question one, I'm already losing. Why'd he have to ask about Sasuke and me?

And about that....

"You could've just answered the question."

"It's none of your business."

"So...you're saying you and him never... did that?" Caleb smirks.

"It doesn't matter what we did together. I just don't want to talk about us, with you." I glare at him as he finally sits back up.

He stares at me and nods after a minute.

"It's your turn. Ask away."

"Is this really a game you want to play with me? I don't care enough about you to have questions." I look, bored, into his eyes.

He avoids my eyes for a moment, seeming hurt, but I don't give a fuck.

"Ask Naruto."

"That was a question."

"No it wasn't."

I roll my eyes.

"Ok... so why did you lie to me and put up some fake personality? I never got that." I yawn.

Almost 4:30 am and I'm up, on my bed talking to Caleb? Oh God.

"I already told you. I wanted you to feel bad for me so we could at least get along. My guys, back at home, laughed at me for it, but I needed you to stop hating me, even for a second." He looks up at me, all pitiful.

"So, you're acting again...?"

"What's the point of putting on an act when you know who I am now? I'm glad you know."

I nod.

"Ok, shoot."

"Do you really hate the idea of this wedding?" He asks.

I chuckle

"Stupid question. But yeah, I do."

"Cause you love Sasuke?"

I narrow my eyes at him.

"That's a second question. I thought we were taking turns."

He clenches his jaw.

"Just...please answer the question."

"It's half of the reason, but I've always wanted my freedom and this place has always been my prison."

"But I could give you freedom, I can do whatever you want, so-" he starts.

"So nothing. I don't want you. You're part of my prison. I don't need your help."

We stare at each other in silence, and a cold, tense atmosphere fills the air.

"You'll be completely mine after today anyway. I'm leaving. See you at the ceremony."

I remain quiet as he gets up and goes.

I hate him. I hate my dad, my mom, all of them.

I just wanted to live my life. But I guess after today, that'll be impossible.

   ~~~~

I close my eyes at 5 am and 2 seconds later, a group of servants rush into my room and pull me off my bed, murmuring about how today will be the best they of my life, or of how they're jealous of me.

Looking down at the clock, it shows 7:05 am.

My tired body, mentally and physically exhausted just had to stay up and now I get to hear a bunch of maids talk about how lucky I am. Yay.

"Wanna trade?" I put on a fake grin and state.

The maids all giggle and ignore me, somehow managing to strip me down into my underwear. They push me towards the bathroom, and I don't resist, I've stopped caring.

Despite the fact, I mention I've already showered a few hours prior, they scrub hard into my skin and massage my hair like it's something disgusting. I just sit in the tub, letting myself get all dolled up. Almost like a puppet.

In this case, that fits perfectly.

After the bath, they dry me off, sit me in front of the mirror, and finally respect me enough to ask if I want to put the lotion on myself. I snatch the bottle out of her hands and quickly slap some on. They thank me and pass me some underwear.

The underwear is a red lingerie fit that I would wear if I was in a good mood, but today I'll wear it because things can't get worse. Not unless something happens to Sasuke.

After putting it on, I'm put in a wedding dress and my makeup is done as someone comes in and fixes up my hair. I remain blank faced the whole time.

The people do what they do and finally finish, seeming excited and proud of their work, standing behind me, observing me through the mirror.

I also look in the mirror.

Sasuke would've loved to have seen me like this, his reaction alone would've made me grin so hard but he'll never see it.

The maids urge me to get up and get downstairs, out into the car.

I numbly stand up and walk slowly out of the room. Each step makes the next one harder to lift.

My head pounds as I reach the outside, slipping into the limo they left here. They start the vehicle and we're off to the worst thing I'll ever do.

This is it.

🔹Sasuke Pov-🔹

My hand visibly shakes as Lucas drives the car towards the venue for Naruto's wedding. One that will never happen.

The boys are in multiple other cars behind us, some taking bikes and others motorcycles.

I hold my gun close to me as the empty hole in my heart, feels colder than ever.

I'm here, he's here but I can't just walk up to him and hug him, I have to fight. It's like having everything you've ever wanted sat in front of you and being told if you touch him, you'll die.

But I can't die. Not without doing what I came here to do. Free Naruto.

he does too much for everyone else, despite the way he acts, he has the biggest heart I've ever seen, it's too big. I wish sometimes he only cared about himself so he could just come home, but I wouldn't love him if he wasn't who he was.

"Hurry up, Lucas." I state.

He nods, pressing on the gas pedal and sending us shooting down the streets of Italy.

I'm finally here, Naruto. I did what you wanted so please...

...come home.
🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸