P R O L O G U E

Love stories always seems incomplete without the villains. It feels too plain and boring to even watch a movie without any villain.

Even though the villains end up losing at the end of every movies, we always prefer a strong Villain but not more stronger then the hero though . Because we also want a happy ending for both the leads.

Villains can also sometimes helps the protagonists to realise their feelings for each other. And sometimes they separate the protagonist's forever and leave there stories incomplete.

And Y/n's life was like that too; like one of those incomplete stories.

She doesn't know who to blame for the feeling of incompleteness inside her .Who was the reason for the incomplete stories in her mind. Who did she belonged to? Where did she come from? What was her reason to live in this world all alone by herself without having anyone around her, to tell her that they are their for her.

Y/n had no one to call her family. She doesn't even remember half of her life as if her memories too left her alone.

*^*Y/N's Pov*^*

I was sitting inside a cafe while waiting for my coffee. Then suddenly I got a text from my students saying that they are going to leave for now for the camping night and asked me that If i am sure about not going with them.

*Y/n texting*.....
I m sure that I m not coming guys. You all go and have fun.

......*Nickey texting*
Everyone really wants you to come with us, please miss don't deny us this time. it's going to be the last picnic of our college life and after that you know that we won't get any chance like this again.

*Y/n texting*......
But I don't think everyone wants me to be their Nickey. Besides I don't think I will be able to make it on time.

......*Nickey texting*
Don't worry about anything miss ,you just send me the address we are coming there to pick you.

After sometime Nickey and his friends, my best students in the campus came to pick me up. And it seemed like I was right, no one actually wanted me to go for camping with them because the other students left behind Nickey and his friends because they wanted to pick me up first.

"Miss I hope we didn't make you wait for long." Jake asked me when I entered the car.

"Not really my coffee is still warm though it means you guys are just in time." I replied while smiling at them.

After sometime all I could see outside the car window was greenery. A perfect country side view. Peaceful and calm.

I turned down the window of the car. The wind hitting my face, felt like it was caressing my face making me feel relaxed.