01.

Write the Last Chapter of Your Life and Take Steps to Reach That Goal.

From the Realities of Mawlana (Q) as taught by Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi.

أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمْ

A'uzu Billahi Minash Shaitanir Rajeem
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the rejected one
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'aalameen, was salaatu was salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil Mursaleen, Sayyidina wa Mawlana Muhammadul Mustafa . Madad ya Sayyidi ya Rasulul Kareem, Ya Habibul 'Azeem, unzur halana wa ishfa'lana, 'abidona bi madadikum wa nazarekum.

Atiullah wa atiur Rasul wa Ulil amre minkum. Always a reminder for myself, ana abdukal 'ajeez, wa dayeef, wa miskin, wa zhalim, wa jahl, and but for the grace of Allah (AJ) that we're still in existence.

أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُم... ﴿٥٩﴾‏ ...

4:59 - "...Atiullaha wa atiur Rasula wa Ulil amre minkum..." (Surat an-Nisa)

"...Obey Allah, obey the Messenger, and those in authority among you..." (The Women, 4:59)

The Love of Prophet ﷺ Gathers all Mankind and Brings Down All Barriers

Always a reminder for myself ana abdukal 'ajeezu, dayeefu, miskinu, zhalim, wa jahl, and but for the grace of Allah (AJ) that we're still in existence. Alhamdulillah that we covered lots of binary information in the last few weeks so alhamdulillah a lot of, lot of smashing on the ego and alhamdulillah. In shaa Allah we'll turn to our audience all over the world and MashAllah is assembling from all over the world. Jaami'un Na'as, this is from the light and the love of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ that transcends all the boundaries and borders that people usually erect that separate themselves from each other. But the love of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ, Allah (AJ) neutralizes all of those borders and boundaries and people come together for the sign of that love. That's a sign of that garden in which represents so many different races and nations and peoples and backgrounds.

The Satanic System is Continuously Bombarding Against the Heavenly Binary System

So Alhamdulillah that we went over the binary and in this holy month to be nothing. That Allah (AJ) in our nothingness to grant us to draw near to the Divinely Presence and it's everything opposite of this material world. What becomes more and more impossible is to daily remind ourself when 10,000 times a day shaitan (satan) is reminding the opposite, 'Be something, show yourself as something,' and each gender to be confused about something. As a result, people are lost, people are confused, people are cast into difficulty. If the ultimate motive is understood then what's happening in this world its plan begins to unfold.

Understanding Your Final Chapter in Life and The Steps to Reach That Goal

When people can't see the end target then they keep saying, 'Well why? Well why? Why do you think that? Why do you think that?' Thinking their questions are clever. But when we lose sight of what the target is then we don't understand any of the steps that are happening. Like in life in every aspect of our life when we have our ending chapter, we know exactly every step what it means and there is no random. Every step should be drawing us to the final chapter. That's why when we write ourself that, 'I want to die on belief, I want to die in the sunnah (traditions of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ), I want to die with my beard, I want to die with the love of Prophet ﷺ, I want to die under the nazar (gaze) and the intercession of awliya (saints), that there are awliya alive and those awliya who passed that they will recognize me. That I served them with my life and with my abilities and with my character.'