004

-TRIGGER WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF R@PE

10 years ago

I was hanging on the wall by chains that prevented me from using my powers.

"What happened?" I thought to myself.

I hear the door open, I look up and see a man bulky man wearing red armor.

"Who are you?" I asked him

"I am Sir Twigo. An apprentice holy knight." He said while smirking.

The way he was staring at me made me very uncomfortable.

"Why am I here?" I asked him.

"You, my dear, are apart of the wanted criminals, known as The Eight Deadly Sins." He stated as he ran the tip of his sword up my thigh.

"What do you mean we're criminals?" I asked him trying to move my thigh away from his sword but it just kept inching closer and closer to my clothes.

"You criminals try to overthrow the kingdom. You all must pay and be killed, but first I'm gonna have fun with you~" He said while slicing my clothes.

"Stop! Please don't touch me!" I screamed at him crying.

But he didn't listen.

He started to do unforgettable and unforgivable things to me and just laughed as I cried and begged him to stop.

Present time

I wake up to someone screaming my name, I open my eyes to see Elizabeth with a worried expression on her face.

"Ellie? Where are we?" I asked her, while looking around.

"The dungeons under the palace." She said

"I happily welcome you home to Liones." The voice from before said.

I get in front of Elizabeth and have Zen form in my hands.

"Are you the one who brought us here?" I question her.

"Please, take me to Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth plead.

The woman just disappeared.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"Y/N what are we gonna do?" Elizabeth asked me.

Next thing I know we're hearing a monstrous growl, I scream like a little girl and drop Zen and jump into Elizabeth's arms.

"Hawk!" Elizabeth screamed at him as I get out of her grasp.

"We tell this to no one." I said embarrassed as I pick up Zen and throw him around my shoulders.

Next thing I know Hawk is breaking down the door.

"Damn that pig is strong" I say while looking down the hall as he runs away and then comes back

"All he had to do was poop!?" I thought to myself.

I hear the lookout start coming out of where he was at.

"Quick hide it's the lookout!" Elizabeth exclaimed

"Rolling Ham Attack!" Hawk screams while rolling towards the man.

"Alright, now let's beat it" Hawk says looking back at us smiling innocently.

"O-okay." Elizabeth says.

I follow the two from behind on high alert

"I wonder if captain and them are coming" I thought to myself as I started looking around, tuning out Elizabeth and Hawk's conversation.

I start hearing commotion going on outside.

"What the hell is going on out there!?" I exclaimed.

"I don't know but it doesn't seem nice..." Hawk says.

Next thing I know Elizabeth starts screaming for our father and sister.

"Ellie if you keep shouting like that they're gonna find us." I warn her, while gripping onto  Zen.

"Elizabeth..?" We hear a faint voice call from the cell besides us.

We all gasp.

"Elizabeth...is that you?" The voice questioned.

"That sounds like Margaret's voice!" Elizabeth exclaims.

We walk over to the cell.

"Big sister! Is that you Margaret? Tell me, have you been alright?" Elizabeth asks while leaning against the cell door.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Margaret asks.

"Both father and I, we've been worried about you for so long now." She says.

"I worried you?" Elizabeth asks

"I'm fine Margaret" Elizabeth says as she starts crying.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault, because of me Veronica is..." she starts sobbing, my eyes widen.

"Veronica is...dead?" I thought, my grip on Zen tightened even more.

"Elizabeth, you shouldn't blame yourself so much, please." Margaret says.

"Listen to Margaret Ellie, you know Veronica, she wouldn't want you doing this..." I say while putting a hand on her shoulder and I make eye contact with Margaret and softly smile.

She was about to say something when Elizabeth cut her off.

"I'm sorry, Margaret, we can talk later, let's get out of here first!" She says determined.

"Sisters conferring over a prison break? You look so innocent, how did you manage to leave your cell?" The woman from before says.

I push Elizabeth behind me.

"What do you want! And release my sister this instant!" I scream at her.

"You're under the wrong impression," She starts.

We look at her confused.

"I'll have you know, Princess Margaret entered that cell on her own will." She finishes.

"Do you think we would believe suck a lie?" Elizabeth asks her.

"It's perfectly fine if you don't, now, then, Princess Elizabeth, and Princess Y/N, allow me to take you two somewhere safer.." She says as she makes her towards us.

We start backing up and I hit her with my sacred treasure and Hawk hits her too.

"You're not taking us anywhere." I stated firmly.

She then sends Hawk somewhere, the blow sends me and Elizabeth into a wall knocking Elizabeth out.

I glare at her and stand up and then she sends me somewhere.

I appeared somewhere in town, I see Gowther on top of a house.

"Gowther!?" I scream at him and jump into the roof he was on.

"Y/N? Where's the princess?" He asks me tilting his head to the side.

"She's in the dungeons from what I saw, the lady that took us sent me and Hawk to different places." I said while gripping Zen tightly.

I look down and see people fighting.

"I figure you got it from here? I'm gonna go help others who need it." I said while looking at him.

"You got it." He said while doing his signature pose.

I came across captain just starting his fight with little Hendy.