005

I came across captain just starting his fight with little Hendy

***

"Captain!" I scream running up to him.

Him, Hendrickson and a boy in orange armor all looked at me.

"Y/N!? Where's Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked frantically.

"I don't know, the lady that took us sent me somewhere else once me and her started fighting." I told him.

"Y/N Liones, the phoenix sin, the sin of death, of also known as the 1st princess of Liones." Hendrickson says while glaring at me.

"How was your time in Baste? Twigo told me all about it." He said, my eyes widened and I almost dropped Zen.

Flashbacks started coming back, day after day he would do those things to me, night and day, morning and noon, I started shaking.

"Y/N, calm down" Meliodas said to me.

"What the hell did you do!?"He screamed at Hendrickson.

"I did nothing, it was all Twigo." Hendrickson stated.

I felt my knees give out from under me and curled into a ball and started crying.

"Arthur, make sure Y/N doesn't move from your side." Meliodas told the young king

"Right!" He said while pulling me to his side.

"C..captain..?" I asked as I look over at him with blurry eyes.

"Stay out of this Y/N, I got this." He said while putting his arm out and glaring at Hendrickson.

"Now, now, you think you can fight me on your own?" Hendrickson asks him.

"I believe I can, I won't forgive you for what you did to her and for taking Elizabeth!" He shouts.

Hendrickson went to strike but Meliodas just blocked it.

Next thing I know a storm cloud is coming out of nowhere.

"A storm cloud?" Arthur asked out loud. A lightning bolt strikes from it going straight for Meliodas and it turns out it is Gilthunder.

Gilthunder and Meliodas start having their fight.

"Captain! Let me fight with you!" I shout at him.

"You sure you're okay now?" He shouts back at me as soon as he says that Gilthunder sends him flying and Arthur catches him.

"Sorry about that! I owe you one!" Meliodas says while looking back at the young king.

"It's nothing, forget it!" Arthur told the captain of the deadly sins.

Next thing I know flowers started to appear out of nowhere and in the middle of the flower tornado stood a woman with short light pink hair, forest green eyes, her skin was pale, she was around my height, she wore a white dress that went down to her mid thigh, she wore light pink boots that stopped just above her knee, white gloves that stopped at her elbows, and she had a golden spear that had flowers engraved on it.

"Ah, nice of you to join us Aiyana" Hendrickson said as the flowers clear up.

"Is that little Yana?"I thought to myself.

I grabbed Zen and got into a battle stance.

"You guys mind lending me a hand a little longer?" Meliodas asked us while he got into battle stance.

"Sure! It's my pleasure!" Arthur exclaims and he then looks at me

"By the way, my name's Arthur Pendragon, with a reputation like yours, I've heard about you for years!" He says excitedly.