5

Yash.

I woke up feeling  small kick on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw meher laying on her back ,her legs are on my chest and head in opposite direction. Her mouth little open and wearing pink cute night pajamas. I chuckled at her cuteness. I heard door opening sound and turned to saw Isha coming out of closet.

"Isn't she  cute"I said glancing at my baby's sleeping figure. I flickered her nose making her scrunch her nose .

Isha hit me on shoulder "you will wake her up"

"But I want to play with her"I pouted .Look what a baby made me.

"Go take a bath till then I will wake her up "

I nodded at her words and went for bath.

Isha.

He went to washroom and I did makeup and wore bangles matching to my saree. I looked at Meher sleeping figure curled on bed. We decided to make her sleep in between us. It feels like a precious moment with her. I walked to the bed and sat on edge .

"Meher baby ,get up"shaking her body, I tried to wake her.
She whined and turned to other side ,slept again. I sighed shaking my head. Like father,like daughter.
Yash is also like that.

"Meher baby, we will have yummy breakfast,common get up"I lifted her and she sat waking up but looked grumpy.

"Common my baby,we will take bath and then tasty tasty breakfast"I said making faces with her. She smiled rubbing her eyes and yawned.

"Okay mumma"she said in low time with another yawn this time.
I went and took out her clothes and shampoo ,that we brought yesterday.

"Good morning princess"I heard Yash saying . I saw him in just towel picking meher in his arms with one hand making her giggle and threw her in the air and again catch her.

"Fil se ,fil se"she said making grabby hands when he put her down. I took her clothes with me and said"no baby ,bathing time"

She pouted but followed me to bathroom. I made her sit inside the bathing tub with little water which just reach upto her waist and brought hand shower to bath her. I shampoo her hair and then rinse them.

"Baby now let's dress you"I said taking her out of tub and covered her with bathing robe,picking her in my arms and taking her out. I placed her on the bed.

After making her ready,we three went down. Servants have already prepared  the breakfast. I placed meher on chair and asked them to bring breakfast.

"Good morning"

I saw  sleepy arav .

"Good morning sleepyhead"

He sat with meher and kissed her forehead "good morning little angel"

"Good morning chachu"
She replied back making him smile and energetic. I shook my head and served him breakfast. Then I started to feed meher .

"Isha "
I looked from meher to the voice ,mummy (mother in law) standing there with papa behind her with knowing smile.

"Good morning ,mummy"
I said but she smiled  making me surprise and said"sit beta and feed meher"
She patted her head lovingly and sat on her chair with peaceful smile making me shock..did she get changed with someone.

She  looks so peaceful right now and happy too. I turned and saw my father in law having his breakfast with satisfied smile on his face.

I feed meher which wasn't successful because she is so naughty.

"Meher please ,little more"I tried to feed her but she moves her face away scrunching her face. It looked so funny.

"Yash come na help me"

He came and sat beside us on chair and took her on his lap. I again tried to but she looked away. So I tried a trick.
I tore a bite of aloo parantha ,dipped it in curd and moved to yash's face  but he too moved his face away.

Like father ,like daughter.

I narrowed my eyes and slapped Yash lightly on his cheek and made him eat. Seeing her father getting beaten ,meher too opened her mouth.

"Ohh meher khalo Varna tumhari mumma tumhe bhi marengi "arav laughed making us all smile .

"Has le beta jitna hasna hai ,ek bar office AA tu"Yash glared at him making his laugh die and gulp.

"Bhabhi dekho inhe"
I glared at Yash who looked down making meher giggle"papa dar gye"

Yash narrowed his eyes and then started to tickle her making her laugh loud. She started to squirm in his lap  that loosened his grip on her and she jumped out from his lap and to our surprise she went to mummy ji.

"Dadi save me"
We got worried but mummy smiled and took her in her lap. Meher teased Yash showing her tongue. Papa smiled and shook his head.

"Yash go back and have your breakfast"
Mummy ji scolded him.

"Dadi mujhe bhi"
Meher said opening her mouth to feed her. Mummy ji feed her little bites.

Yash's pov:-

I know behind  my mom's changed behaviour,it's my father who is looking at us with satisfied smile like his dream is fulfilled.

I went to him and asked whispering "you look so happy papa"

" khush  kyu nahi honga ? Aaj Mera pariwar itna khush hai or mai bhi"
(Why won't be ..today my family looks so happy)

"Ye jadoo kaise Kiya apne?"
I asked him looking at the scene where my mother is feeding my daughter that too all smiling.
(How did this happen)

"Bas soyi Mamta jagai "
He said making me confuse but I shrugged it. All matter is now our family is happy and content.

"Papa no milk please"
I came out of trance hearing meher's complaint. I smiled seeing her scrunched nose.

I saw Isha stern face and thought to rescue my daughter. But before I could intervene,mom came and took the glass from Isha.

"Isha leave it na. Here give it to yash ,he wants to become more powerful and strong. Meher doesn't want to be strong"mom  said taking the milk glass from my isha,her face showing confusion.

"Papa hum isse peene se strong bante hai"my little baby asked me with curiosity. I smiled and nodded. Then she made a face 'o' hurriedly took glass of milk from mom and drank it. We all laughed at her as now there's a moustache of milk around her lips. I smiled and wiped it with tissue.

"Now mai bhi strong banungi dadi"she said to mom ,mom smiled and took her in her arms.
(Now I also will be strong grandma)

"Ok guyz ,let's have one selfie"arav said taking out his mobile and then we all posed. Mom carried meher in her arms with dad hugging her . I also side hugged Isha.

That's the best moment for us.

Our big happy family

The end.