Norway x Reader (Lemon)

It was a stormy dark day—

Actually, no it wasn't. It was rather nice outside. But once you stepped into a room with the Norway, it ceased to exist. The atmosphere was dark and heavy. The tension between you and your Fiance had been great. Four months ago, he had an outburst at you. Everything was just building up. He was overworking, you were overworking, not to mention that he was at war with China. None of the home stress was helping. Ever since then you two had just grown more distant.

You constantly tried to make sure your Norwegian lover was comfortable, but he shooed it off every time. In his outburst, he called it clingy. And ever since then you had made certain to keep your distance. You had decided to sleep on the couch and he could have the bed, being that he had to juggle everything that he did. The couch was colder than you thought it would be. But not as cold as Lukas had been to you.

~

It was 3 am and you were on your way to work. Your phone was ringing, so you answered.

"Hello?"

"Hei. I'll pick up dinner tonight. I should be back when you get home." His voice was at peace, as if nothing had ever happened.

"Ok thanks." And with that you hung up. You pressed the gas, speeding. Tears welled in your eyes.

'He doesn't even care... He just doesn't..."

You arrived at your office and clocked in. The hours seemed to blow by. They blew by faster than you wanted them to. But it was alright. You weren't necessarily eager to get home. All that was waiting was your Fiancé and some food. Big woop, right?

~

You pulled up and parked in the garage. His car was there. You got out tiredly and checked the time.

"12:03 am. What the hell." You sighed and walked inside, silently.

Your Fiancé was sleeping on the couch, take out was in front of him. Not wanting to disturb him, you skipped dinner and went straight to the shower. You sighed in relaxation as you felt the hot water run down your body. You felt at ease with yourself. As you began to wash yourself, the smell of your soap made you smile.

After you finished, you got out and wrapped yourself in a towel. When you opened the door, your blonde lover stood in front of you. You jumped slightly,

"E-Excuse me."

"We need to talk." He said, his voice low. You managed to get around him.

"Then let's talk." You said, your voice tired and draggy.

"I don't think you should sleep on the couch tonight."

You looked at him,

"No, its fine. My back does better on it anyway." You lied. He shot you a look.

"You're a terrible liar." With that he pinned you to the wall. You struggled slightly,

"W-What are you doing!! You-"His lips clasped with your own, silencing you. You yanked your face away, hitting your head,

"What are you—"He tried again and you move your lips away,

"You can't just make up for this with make-up sex, you jerk!!" Tears welled in your eyes as you stared angrily at him. His eyes only remained calm and collected,

"I'm sorry."

You growled, infuriated,

"SORRY?! SORRY'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Your head dropped,
"You've been acting like it's been nothing all this time... I thought you would break us off..." You sniffled. Seeing tears and your anger made his mind cloud with guilt. He never meant to hurt you. So much for that, right?