What if.....?

What if..... No one got to P!Owen in time when he was freezing? (Pirates SMP)

Owen's POV

He was cold. He was freezing literally.

Owen had just woken up from that weird Dream... or was it a nightmare? He didn't know. All Owen knew right now was he was freezing. He looked down to see literal ICE climbing up his legs.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed terrified of it, he didn't know what it was... well it was ice but..

The idea was in his head but he needed help!

"SOMEONE ANYONE HELP!!" Though when he screamed this time no one had heard him. He looked down to see it almost above his waist. He tried to think, then, the meeting bell went off. No one was going to hear him if they were all gone. He had to think, and fast.

He looked down to see the ice at his chest he reached for the gold and pulled it out of his pocket and threw the gold away from him but it was almost at his neck. He just had to hope, hope someone would notice he was gone and look for him. 

He. had. to. hope.

~At the meeting~

Krow looked around to see everyone there...but... Owen? It was confused about why.                             

Acho and Scott thought that too, so did everyone, well almost everyone. 

Krow spoke. "Does anyone know were Owen is?"                                                                                                            Everyone shook their heads, no one knew were he was,

After a moment Water spoke "Should we look for him?" A few moments passed before people started to shake the heads in yes.

"We should," Acho said "Owen always is at all of the meetings except when he is out looking for treasure but I saw him only a few minutes ago plus," Acho's voice grew in concern, "he would probably have told someone before he left or someone would have seen him."

Everyone agreed

"So," Krow said it's voice loud so everyone would hear "let's go see if he is at his house?"                      

The group agreed, So, they went to Owen house (Tent? IDFK) but it was too late.

Owen's POV

The ice was at his neck and he somehow managed to huddle up in a ball. His legs a his chest, he slowed down the ice a bit but, not enough. "I'm going to die here...." He said tears falling down his cheeks. He thought he heard footsteps, no he did...but... he knew they were to late, as he heard so many footsteps, he thought to himself,

'At least I get to die with my friends nearby!'

"OWEN!?" He heard may voices say. His eyes we closed shut. He opened them a bit to see people's faces he didn't know who they were though. "..who...? He managed to get out the ice at his lungs. "It's us we're all here!" Said a voice, that, that was Gracie's voice. He heard a gasp and a voice whisper something.

"Throw this gold away now!" Said that voice

"What Why?" Said another

"BECAUSE IT'S CURSED GO THROW IT AWAY" the voice yelled

"Ok ok don't have to yell!"

Owen tried to laugh but instead it was replaced by a loud  coughing fit.

"Owen don't worry you'll be ok!" Grace is said with sweetness in her voice 

He chuckled a bit

Owen felt something warm on his hands

"HOLY S-"

"BEK!"

The groups muttering stop, Owen didn't even know was going on.

He felt two people pick him up which was surprising since he was pretty hard to pick up. 

But he didn't care in was a warm feeling that he leaned into. He was being carried for a while as the ice slowed down for some reason. 

Suddenly he heard the cracking of fire and suddenly was warm his body felt as though it was melting the ice off, and someone sat right next to him. 

As the ice stared to melt he felt a hand on his head, he leaned in to the touch. He felt warm. He was drifting off in to sleep when he felt others come next to him. He was at peace as he drifted off into sleep.

..................................................

Words: 673

Short story but that's fine!

🥳💜🫵🏻