• 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 •

Jin also rushed to her.

Jin: Y/n?? Open your eyes!

Jungkook was so stunned and he started to standing up from his wheelchair. He was trying his best to stand up but couldn't. At that time, hearing all the shouts Taehyung also woke up. He saw the situation and ran to call the doctor.

Taehyung: I-I'm calling her doctor!!

Yoongi: H-hyung she is coughing blood and her-HER NOSE IS BLEEDING too.

Jin: I-

Taehyung came with Y/n's doctor MR. Park.

Dr.Park: Nurse call IU and Mr.Min please help us to carry y/n. She must've again stopped taking her medicines.

They went out and Taehyung stayed with jungkook. 

Jungkook: I need to go. Let me go!

Taehyung: Kook please not now. Her condition is-

Jungkook: W-what happened to her? Does she have any b-big illnesses?!?

Taehyung: Aishhh. I-It's not like that. Didn't you heard the the doctor said? She skipped medicine that's way.

Jungkook: b-but she coughed blood and her nose was bleeding too. Taehyung please take me. Please. I want to see her. Something inside me doesn't feel good. I feel suffocated. Please!

/On the other side /

Doctor Park: Mr. Min please put her on the bed. Nurse prepare chemotherapy right now. My god why does her pulse just dropped suddenly this much!

Jin: Is this happening because of the food we fed her?

Dr.Park: I don't think so. It's look like she she did something she was not supposed to do!

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Jungkook entered with Taehyung.

Dr.Park: Looks like she didn't ate her medicines and-

He noticed Jungkook.

Dr.Park: Jungkook? Was Y/n Pushing your wheelchair for time?

Jungkook: (Nodded)

Dr.Park: For how long?

Jungkook: M-maybe for 1 hour or some.

Dr.Park: Her body is too weak to do activities like jumping, running even walking! It's just her willpower that she is still walking. Even Now! (Sighed) Please leave this room we need to start her treatment.

They all went out.

Jungkook: W-what did he mean by even now? 

Jin: Look jungkook it's just she didn't took her medicines which made her too weak.

Yoongi: She will be-

IU: Y/n Y/N. What happened to herr?!? Jin-shii? She got unconscious again? How?

Jin: Tae! Take jungkook to his cabin.

Jungkook: Whyyy? No I don't want to. I want to stay with Y/n.

Jin: It's not the right timing for your stubbornness. GO!

Taehyung took Jungkook away.  Dr.Park came out from the room.

Dr.Park: IU. 

IU: Uncle! How is she? Why did she lost her sense?

Dr.Park: IU please control. You know that it's i-it's her LAST STAGE OF BRAIN CANCER! She already fought for so long. Her body can't bare it anymore. She doesn't have-

IU: NO!!! D-DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY A STUPID WORD!!

Jin: IU control! 

IU: Control what ? He is saying stupid stuff! How could he?? 

Suddenly she burst out loud. Tears were falling while her hands were covering her her mouth to not make any sound. She fall on the ground. After all he was saying the truth no matter how many times she denies it. All was in vein. She is about to loose her only family she has. He is about to loose her most beloved younger sister.

Jin: IU. Don't be like this. If Y/n sees you like this she will be not happy. Please!

Dr.Park: Minimum 2 Weeks IU! The time is running and you can't hold it!

IU was now crying mess. Jin understanding her pain, he hugged her tightly. IU also hold him like they had known each other's like forever. As if Jin was her safe place where she can cry and no one will judge her. Even Yoongi's eyes left a drop of tear which he cleaned hurriedly. It was hard. Knowing the person you love will be gone. FOREVER. 

Yoongi: The way jungkook got attached to her. He won't be able to face it. Even after knowing the big truth that was kept from him. (Sighed)