Teaser

"YOU WANT ME TO KILL WHO?!" I yell in frustration before Namjoon, the leader of the Kim Clan; the people I work for repeats on what he said.

"I need you to take out Jeon Jungkook, Yoongi" I sigh in frustration before ranting to him, "Namjoon... Do you know who he even is, That's Jeon Jungkook, The leader of the Jeon Clan as of last week, that is the most ruthless mafia there is in South Korea, I cant just take out a fucking mafia leader, I don't even know how to even get close to someone so power!" 

Namjoon nodded while I ranted, when I finish ranting he said to me, "Yes, I know that's clearly a nearly impossible thing to ask of you that's why we're gonna 'sell' you" my eyes widen. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SELL ME?!" I yelled at my mafia leader clearly absolutely upset at this point before Namjoon reassured me. "Not really selling you more like a staged kidnap, since you're a professional sniper you can act like you hate us so you basically become a member of the Jeon Clan and then climb up the ladder to become Jeon's right hand man and then when no one is looking take him out and act like something happened to him" 

As Namjoon was explaining I sigh in frustration once again looking at him. 

"You Owe Me Joon, Big Time"