Chapter 6: an unexpected and pleasant surprise

The next day was finally a school day again.

Well, for Jimin it was finally.

For all the others it was like "god, not again. Can someone kill me please?"

The morning remained normal and everyone except Chayoung who was still at Dark rose pack went to school by bus.

Jimin felt excited and still a little nervous. He hoped that Lilly would be there at school.

They all entered the school and he immediately went deeper into the student crowd at the gate and headed to the lockers.

His heart jumped a little as he saw his crush standing there.

A smile spread across his face and he walked towards her.

"Hey" Jimin said with a smile and leaned against one of the lockers to hide his nervousness and excitement a little.

"Oh hey" Lilly returned the smile as he noticed him, making Jimin's heart flutter.

"How r u?" He asked.

"I'm good. The weekend was kinda peaceful"

He nodded. "Should we go to class?"

She smiled "yeah sure. Let's go"

So the two headed to their first class which was English. At the door of the classroom, Jimin's friends were standing in a small group while chatting with each other in the stupid way they always do. When they spotted him, they waved wildly.

"Hey, Jimin!" Kai shouted.

Jimin's cheeks flushed a little and he took a deep breath before speaking.

"These are my friends. They are a little stupid and crazy so don't be cringed by them too much"

His decision of words made Lilly laugh a little but heartily.

"Fine, I will".

They reached his friends and Jimin gulped.

"Hey guys" he said "that's Lilly"

She bowed a little in a polite way.

"Hi Lilly" Taehyung said in a cool way.

"Hi" Soyeon added and smiled friendly.

Lilly smiled back and soon she and Soyeon seemed to get along very well.

KaiJin and Taekook threw some dirty looks at Jimin from time to time while smirking and wiggling their eyebrows.

Jimin either flushed red or rolled his eyes at his stupid friends.

During the lesson, the teacher suddenly announced something that lit up the students's mood.

"Due to the perfect results of the last exams, the principal decided to give you a reward. You will make a class trip to Donghae youth hill station near Mureung Valley" the teacher exclaimed and the students cheered in happiness.

"If you don't know that place, it's at the coast near Mukho" he continued explaining. "Me and two other teachers will come with you".

Everyone was extremely happy and excited for that upcoming school trip.

"The trip is taking part this Thursday and lasts until next Tuesday's morning. So, you will basically have fun until Monday evening and on the next morning you have to get up a little earlier and then we'll leave"

"Oh my god, It's this Thursday already. That's in three days!" Lisa exclaimed full of excitement and shook Soyeon wildly.

"Okay okay, calm down. Stop this. Let me go" she answered.