Shitty day

Greetings , I hope you'll like
this shitty chapter :3
‿‿‿‿‿‿

︵︵︵︵︵
🇷🇸

I was tired, and as weeks passed I hadn't slept, each day became harder and harder. I struggled more than before each day.

I was getting ready for the first year of college, I would tag alone without any friends to keep me company every day, it was rare for my friends to stay with me due to my terrible reputation. And sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy.

I walked down the corridors of the building until someone ran to me and bumped into me as I fell on my butt.

"O-oh sorry, I didn't watch where I was going ." The person before me stood and extended a hand to help me get up.

"It's fine .. Just don't do that again," I said groaning in pain at the impact, and I took his hand and stood up.

I looked at him and made eye contact.

"Oh, Russia!.. " I looked away immediately as he looked at me confused, I blushed from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry .." It wasn't very pleasant, I don't know why I'm acting that way around him or whenever I think about him.

I don't want to disappoint him, I want him to look at me and think I'm great, strong, and hot. And the best ally he had, but I know this will never be true.

"Hey, are you listening?" He asked worried about me.

"You seem distracted." He continued.

"Oh, yeah sorry .. I should go now, sorry! Bye." I quickly left without letting him finish, it was so embarrassing, and I also wanted to die in a hole to leave like that.

He would probably never forgive me and I fear it, I don't want to lose my only true friend. I don't want to be alone .. He was the only one who came to help me, all I can offer is respect and loyalty.

︵︵︵︵︵

I walked to my classroom and waited for the bell to ring, I saw some countries passing by some looking at me in disgust and hatred. I understand why so rude but still, it hurts to know everyone hates me or doesn't appreciate me.

Anyway, the class was boring. I don't pay attention because I know I'll fail anyway, so all I do is watch a board and let my imagination take me to my doubt.

I sighed and went to my next class but this time I had my friend with me which was Angola. He was always there to comfort me whenever I was alone or feeling shitty when he could be there for me.

Of course, some people discriminate against some African countries and find it disgusting to be very close to some of them. We tagged along for the period until Lunch time, we didn't have the same timetable and he ate the next hour so I would be alone.

"Hey Serb, which football team do you think would win?" He asked me.

"Surely not us, believe me," I replied.

"True" He chuckled.

He drank his water bottle and stayed silent a moment before speaking again.

"It's funny how our teammates are determined but forgot half of them suck at defense or goal," He said.

"Yeah .. I still wonder why the teacher doesn't want to change the team, even though he knows our team sucks af" I commented.

"Or it's just to give us depression and ruin our popularity because I fucking swear that motherfucker just doesn't like us." He said with sarcasm.