Chapter 1: The New Student

Clover walked into school as normal, she was with Kaminari.
"I heard there's a new student in our class."
Kaminari said.
"Really? How is that possible?"
Clover replied in suprize.
"I'm not sure."
Just then there was an explosion coming from up ahead, Clover exchanged glances with Kaminari. 'Backugo'
"Do you think he's fighting someone?"
"I wouldn't be surprised to find out if it's the new student."

They ran over to see the fight, there, indeed, stood a furious looking Backugo standing next to a girl Clover didn't recognise.
"I don't care what you say just fight me dammit!"
Backugo shouted at the girl, setting off another explosion.
"Don't be weak and don't you dare hold back got it?"
He continued.
"You know where else we can fight and not hold back?"
The girl smirked.
"What the hell do you mean?!"
Backugo seemed confused, Clover unfortunately understood what the girl meant.

He then ran in the girl's direction and set off an explosion right at her, making her fall. But she quickly got up.
"Awww, you're such an innocent baby."
The girl said teasingly as she summoned some sort of sheild around herself.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU BASTARD!" Backugo then threw multiple explosions without a single break.

Isn't anyone going to do something about this? Where are the teachers? Clover thought.

Backugo was about to throw a strong explosion but instead fell on his back.
"What the hell-"
Both of them turned to see Mr Isawa. His hair was floating upwards and his eyes were glowing red. He cancelled their quirks. About time. Clover let out a short sigh.

"Stop this, both of you. The fact you're a new student Raylana doesn't give you an excuse to start fights, especially on your first day. And Backugo, you have to stop destroying school property."
He blinked and his hair fell back down, his eyes also weren't red. Raylana gave Mr Isawa a dirty look while Backugo just rolled his eyes, he got up and walked on.
"Bye baby!"
Raylana shouted after Backugo before also walking away.

After that Clover and Kaminari walked to class.

"Raylana your seat is in between Backugo and kirishima."
Mr Isawa said.
"Well this will be interesting."
Raylana muttered sitting down.
"What? No way I'm sitting next to her!"
Backugo complained in an irratated voice.
Then, of course came Mineta, tapping Raylana on the shoulder,
"Hey, you're hot."
He said.
"Who tf are you?"
Raylana asked, turning around.
"Your next boyfriend."
"Can I touch ur b00bs?"
"Hell nah."
Mineta ignored her and tried to touch her anyway but Raylana quickly grabbed his hand and twisted his wrist. He then started crying like a baby.
"What's going on here?"
Mr Isawa asked from the front of the class.
"This little pervert was trying to touch me up!"
"Mineta, that's enough. We'll take you to the school nurse. Raylana one more fighting incident like this will land you cleaning the school for 3 days and a written apology."
Meanwhile Backugo was leaning on his desk looking like he had a death wish for her.

"To the trouble maker new student who has already made a bad first impression I'll introduce myself. Hello, I'm Mr Isawa, your teacher."
"sir, what are you gonna teach us?"
Raylana interrupted,
"You would know sooner if you didn't interrupt, at the start of the year we did a quirk assessment test, Raylana needs to do it anyway any we could use a repeat to see how everyone improved, change into your gym outfits and meet me on the feild."
Mr Isawa then put on a yellow sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

"Who's up to skip?"
Raylana asked without hesitation but nobody answered.
"Wooow, so boring. I guess I'll just skip myself then."
She continued.
"That wouldn't be very manly."
Kirishima spoke up. (Author- Shes not a man Kirishima😭)
"Ugh why are you all such cowards?"
Ida stood up and looked at Raylana,
"UA is the most honored hero school, you are lucky you even got in so don't disrespect it if you want to stay."
"Fineee."
Raylana said, rolling her eyes and getting up from her chair.
As she was leaving Kaminari came up to her, smiling,
"Hey, don't worry I promise it'll be fun!"
He smiled and offered her a hand. As Raylana took it and smiled back at him, Clover couldn't help but feel jealous.
"Hi."
She said.
"If you need help with anything let me know!"
He said before returning to Clover.