-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 ♡

Vihaan Mehra

Vihaan Mehra

• A package of admirable traits. But behind that charming exterior lay a serious and disciplined mind, particularly when it came to academics.

Favorite student of everyone, known for his respect for others and his sanskari demeanor. And my boy can ignore you harder than your mumma's belan.

"Oh, darling, all of the city lights Never shine as bright as your eyes"🤍✨

| ✧✧✧ |

Aadya Tiwari

Aadya Tiwari

• An Intelligently dumb person, teekhi more than a lal mirch. Is delulu, lives delulu.

As the eldest daughter in her family with nakhre included, she bore the responsibilities that came with the title, complete with a hint of sassiness and occasional diva moments.

"Oh, "Dear diary", I met a boy He made my dull heart light up with joy"🎀✨

🦢🪞🤍 🪷

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧

Dedicated to all the girls who once had or still have a crush on their senior.I know you still like them afterall it's not easy to forget them
and move on.

______________________________________

TO ALL MY GIRLS

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

————✯—♡—✯—————

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

-

To all my girls who once had or still have a crush on their seniors, this book is for you.

- I understand that it's not easy to forget someone you once admired, and the memories might still linger on your mind.

- This book is dedicated to the memories, experiences, and the feelings you once had as a student, and I hope it will bring back feelings and nostalgia that you thought you had forgotten.

————✯—♡—✯—————

This book is a collaborative effort between me and shriwrites_

- Dear readers, please bear with me as English isn't my first language. I love writing, but I may not always get it perfect.

- I genuinely value your constructive feedback. If you find an error or something that's phrased awkwardly, kindly let me know, and I'll do my best to improve.

- I hope you'll take the time to get to know and empathize with the characters in my story. You might notice they're a bit complex and flawed, but please bear with me as it's my first time writing a book.

- And other characters will be introduced in the book itself.

-————✯—♡—✯—————

AND ABOUT THEIR AGE AND ALL

- There is absolutely no need to worry about any inappropriate content or romantic scenes. I know your curiosity might be getting the best of you, but please understand that all intimate actions will take place only once the characters are mature, consensual adults, and in situations where love and passion are a natural part of life.

- So, if you have any further questions about the characters, their relationships, or the story's content, I'm all ears!)

~Your author Ini 🌷