All Night

This is a Ghasem x Silas smut/fluff. I re-watched the series and thought, 'These two would make a good smut story.' I also just needed a reason to write bottom Silas. 😗🥰. This is my first smut so don't expect too much, although I'm pretty satisfied with what I've written. Considerably I don't think it's the worst for my first smut but also no the best.

Also, before ya come for me Silas and Ghasem were both canonically 15 is Evolution and were around 19 or their early 20's before burst ended so they're both 22 in this because I said so. This is literally pure smut mixed with a bit of fluff. If you don't like it then leave, but if you have something negative to say just know idrc. Ik what this fandom is like.

If you guys don't remember who Ghasem is, he's that blonde guy who hated Silas because he broke his dad's bey and they eventually solved their beef.

I don't own the art or characters. The characters belong to Hiro Morita and the art belongs to its' rightful owner. No the art is not Silas and Ghasem. I choose it because it describes this fanfic a bit, the pale hand considerably being Silas's and the tanner one being Ghasem's. Writing this is for my enjoyment and others. So enjoy!

Btw Silas is one kinky mf but so is Ghasem.

Posted on Ao3 as well. User: Ravenzz_starz

Ghasem delivered another harsh thrust causing another sweet moan to fall from Silas's lips. Silas clasped his hands tighter onto Ghasem's shoulders, his head was pulled back by the hand in his hair. Silas was sitting on the others lap, both his knees beside Ghasem's hips, his own hips locked in a tight and firm grip by a pair of strong hands.

Silas let out a choked sob as another harsh thrust was delivered. Silas was about to complain but a firm hand began to gently stroke his back, a silent apology.

"Shh..." he whispered into his ear. Silas whimpered in response, unable to form words, too overrun with pleasure. Silas could only whimper and moan, earning a chuckle from the other.

Suddenly the thrust came to a stop and Silas began to try and form words but before he could a pair of lips began to suck viciously below his jawline causing Silas to let out a pitiful whine. Silas tried to wriggle his hips but failed, the shakiness of his legs being the cause. Silas whined trying to get the others attention, but he paid no mind to Silas and continued to suck hickeys onto his neck.

Silas lets one of his hands fall off of Ghasem's shoulder to try and grab one of his hands that was holding down his hips. Suddenly his wrist was grabbed and his head was being forced down, forcing Silas to directly make eye contact. "What did I say about your hands?" he asked sternly.

Silas tried to form a response but he had forgotten that he wasn't allowed to move his hands. His silence caused his wrist to be squeezed tighter, it wasn't painful but there was still pain.

"But Ghasem..." Silas said. Ghasem raised his eyebrow in response expecting a better answer..."You told me not to move them from your shoulders..." Silas followed in a whisper.

"And why did you move them?" He asked..."B-because you stopped a-and I..." Silas looked away trying to avert his. Ghasem's eyes were captivating, and mesmerizing but also dark, and filled with lust as he looked at Silas, making made him shudder and shy away. Ghasem leaned forward, his lips grazing Silas's ear blowing hot, subtle breaths onto his ear and below it. Silas pursed his lips together trying to prevent a whine from escaping. Ghasem let out a breathed laugh and began leaving wet kisses on his neck.

"Ha..." Silas panted trying to compose himself. "Finish your sentence." Ghasem said between kisses. Silas instead began grinding his hips down onto Ghasem's cock, earning a groan from him. Silas was about to do it again but Ghasem stopped him, both his hands roughly grabbing Silas's hips to keep him from moving, his grip rough enough to leave bruises. Silas let out a yelp of pain his hands clasping onto Ghasem's wrist as he began to tighten his grip on his hips, a silent but sudden punishment for Silas.