The meeting

Sun is cleaning the daycare for the tenth time when a growl comes from the portal. Sun slowly turns toward the daycare with fear.

"Why did Moon have to leave today." Sun whimpers. Sun grabs a barrel, so he has some kind of weapon if needed and starts to approach the ballpit.

"Hello?" Sun warily calls out. A 10-foot-tall, gray-haired green strip female werewolf wearing a red shirt, black jacket, and black shorts embers from the ball pit.

"W-who are you?" Sun curses himself for stuttering in front of the werewolf. This causes her to laugh as if this was a good joke while easily knocking the barrel away from Sun.

"Sun, what happened to you." She wipes a tear. "You're so small." She pats his head. Sun freezes with fear, feeling pure terror.

Sun unwillingly whimpers as he says, "Can you let me go?" This makes her stop to think, "you usually just slap away my hand." She looks up and seems to realize that she's not in the same place.

With this moment of opportunity where she freezes, Sun runs towards the computer desk. "Come on, please." Sun begs himself to reach it in time.

Sun whips around the desk and starts to type on the computer to try and get the lasers to activate. "Please, please, please!" Sun doesn't dare look up, not wanting to scare himself with how close she is.

Sun feels as she rests her hand on Sun's head. "Aim for different dimension person? So I'm in a different dimension. That's why everything is so different." She remarks.

"Guess I should introduce myself." She turns Sun around and then stands him up and shakes his hand. "I'm Roxanne Wolf, but you can call me Roxy... why are you shaking so badly?" Roxy asks, feeling Sun's hand trembling like crazy.

Sun takes a moment to look at her and gets a little confused when he sees her tail wagging. "Please let go?" Sun asks, looking at his hand in hers. Roxy let go and put her hands at her sides as if she were a soldier in an army.

"I'm going to get Monty." Sun mutters, getting up and walking to the door, a tad of fear burning in his eyes.

Roxy follows him to the door where he asks her to stay here, fear failing to hide in his eyes. "Fine." she growls annoyed. Sitting grumpily with her tail hitting the floor.

Sun runs to Monty as fast as he can, "Monty! Help! There's an enter-dimensional traveler." Sun calls out when he sees Monty.

"Sun, what's going on!" Monty walks over speedily hearing the desperation in his voice.

"A Roxanne came out of the portal. She's 10 feet tall and a werewolf." Sun hurriedly explains. "A Roxanne won't kill you. Go away before I smash your head in." Monty jokes, feeling annoyed he got called for something this stupid.

Sun looks around in shock. He had expected Monty to not really care, but to just turn him away was ridiculous. Sun tries the computer next but is angry when he sees that it's rebooting, making him useless for the next few hours.

"Why me." Sun groans, walking back to the daycare, getting ready to meet the other Roxanne.

"I-I'm back." Sun nervously walks to the daycare doors. Roxy runs over to him, making Sun flinches away slightly, Roxy eirther doesn't care or notice.

Sun hesitantly chooses to ask Roxy, "Why is your tail wagging?" Sun points to the wagging tail. Roxy gently grabs his cheeks and says, "You're cuter than the Sun from my world."

This understandably makes Sun very confused and flustered. Sun's cheeks heat up, and his fans kick into high gear while he gains a confused face.

"Umm.. oh.. ah." Sun fails to find words making Roxy snicker. Sun pulls away, surprised when Roxy lets him back up.

Sun has Roxy go into the ball pit to try and send her back, confused again by her willingness to comply. Since the computer is rebooting and Moon is gone, Sun can't turn on and operate the portal.

"I g-guess you'll have to sleep in the theater o-or something." Sun shakily tells Roxy. She walks over to him and places her hand on his shoulder. p>

"What about up there." Roxy points to the balcony. Sun, even though she doesn't want to sleep so close to this Roxy, not having any real reason to not trust her, he nods and leads her to the teleporter.

The room is dusty, burnt, and a little dirty, but otherwise clean. "You can sleep on the couch. I know it's a little dirty but I'm sure it'll be ok." Sun grabs a lager blanket for Roxy, trying to be nice even with his fear.

"Thank you." Roxanne gains a kind smirk. She takes the blanket and curls up on the couch. "Goodnight." Sun smiles and nods before he enters Moon's room and falls asleep under the blue covers.