Only Part lmfao

hey guys my name is kets4eki and this is my life :3

so you see, i never sleep so like, there's no point in saying i woke up. the first thing in the morning is overdose on my meds and smoke my morning crack. then asteria wakes up and asks me "kets why the fuck are you up so early?" i thought she knew this 💀.

after this, asteria doesn't want to deal with my depressed ass anymore, which i think is a total skill issue on her end. so she leaves me and prepares for a concert on the other side of the world, yada yada, so now im alone.

tbh, i was in the mood for gambling, but like i already scheduled 103839 collabs with other artists, like wasty, hubithekid, 6arelyhuman, romanceplanet, ariana grande... etc.. so i had to get to that.

AFTER giving my cat its daily attention. what a cutie.

okay now it's time to get to business. *pulls sunglasses out of his hoodie pocket and puts them on his face nonchalantly*

i just released something awesome with vyzer. but he wasn't very good to work with. he kept yelling at me because i kept taking snack breaks and calling me a fatty. so yeah, cancel vyzer 2024.

*insert super cool timeskip because i think you all would be bored out of your minds if i told you the process of making music*

so yeah. that's how i make music and collab with people. i know it's so cool. it's now afternoon, and you know what that means? gamble time!!!!

i start a twitch stream and pull up le bandit (what the fuck is it called again?). idk why, but people think i'm addicted to it. bro just because i gamble a lot and throw a tantrum when i lose money does NOT mean im addicted.

also some people in my chat say i stream too early in the morning and that they have to go to school. skill issue lmfao.

...

it's been 3 hours. i ended the stream with 5 CENTS. FIVE FUCKING CENTS. I TRIED SO HARD AND FOR WHAT? TO GET BROKE? this is so rigged, im gonna sue.

oh well. drugs make pain go away. asteria once caught me trying to lick pills off the pharmacy floor at 3am. but that's a secret between you and me.

*3 more hours of snorting drugs and vaping outside his house later.. also he's high as fuck, and not the song*

dear diary, today is so fucking weird. these huge ass garden gnomes found me vaping on my porch and they started to scream at me in polish. weirdos, they're just mad they can't have my swag.

...

okay diary, it's 9pm right now. i knocked out the fatass gnomes with the bat in my closet and they're now in my basement. this is what happens when you mess with the alpha. 🐺🐺

anyway, club time!!! :3

there's a club right next to me and asteria's house, which is so goated. also when i walked in, i saw all my frens :3!!! 6arelyhuman was going faster and harder on some rave sluts, d3r was with his girlfriend, and nosgov was with her girlfriend drinking pure russian vodka.

i was gonna pop some MORE mollies when asteria called. she was on her concert with britney manson or whatever.

so i asked her "what the fuck are you doing? i'm busy dancing with scene sluts here"

she said "yeah i can tell. anyway the audience wants to say hi to you." and i was like WHAT.

"make it quick i have these whores tryna brick me up"

a few minutes later asteria hung up. i swear i heard someone in the audience say they wanted to marry me or smth. crazy shit. anyway, it's time for my favorite thing to do: fucking rave sluts!! :3

fainted like 85 times, but hey! i leave them all moaning and creaming and squealing. besides i dont think im ever gonna see them again.

..

it's now 1am. i was partying so hard and getting high and fucking. best night ever. if asteria were home, she'd probably be dead asleep on the couch. but of course she's in Russia right now.

i know i said i usually don't sleep, but these drugs are really getting to me. i'm obviously not dying, im like immortal. still, idrk.

but if this is goodbye... *sad classical music plays and he delivers a long emotional speech*

good night.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA JK YOU LOSERS YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SLEEP? fuck it i'm playing counter strike

*credits roll while posted up plays*