006

"The Eight Deadly Sins, Merlin, the boar sin!" Me and Meliodas said in unison.

***

"Vivian, tell me where Princess Elizabeth is" Merlin commanded the woman as she held her up to where she couldn't move.

"She's in the king's room!" She said trying to move.

"Father!" I thought to myself as my eyes widened slightly.

"There you go." Merlin said as she turned around to face us, Vivian fell from the sky and started running away

"Hey, she's running off! Shouldn't we-" Arthur started to say but Meliodas cut him off

"Forget her, for right now, we need to focus on saving Elizabeth" He simply stated turning to him.

"Then it's time to get a move on" Merlin said as she teleported is in front of father's room.

"Where are we?" Meliodas questioned

"We're in front of my father's room." Margaret stated.

"I tried teleporting us inside but got deflected, the handiwork of my disgraceful ex-disciple" Merlin said, captain went forward.

"All right, take a few steps back guys" He said as he started walking towards the door popping his arm

"Wait, hang on a second captain" Merlin started, he turned to her

"Even with your powers, you couldn't beach this barrier, it's the perfect cube" She stated, i looked at her confused.

"Isn't that a spell from the demon world that can deflect any kind of power regardless of it magnitude?" I asked her, she simply nodded

She then opened the doors to father's room, we all looked at her surprised.

"How'd you get rid of the spell like that?" Meliodas asked her while looking into the room, she then turned to look at him.

"By using absolute cancel, I cut off Vivian and the spell cast over the room" She said waving her hand, we all walked into father's room and we noticed Elizabeth and father.

"Yo" Meliodas said walking in front of us, Elizabeth ran up to him and hugged him

"We've only been apart for less than a day, but I've missed you so much, I could hardly stand it" She said as she hugged him tighter, i smiled softly at their interaction until I noticed Meliodas groping her boob.

"Hey!" Me and father said at the same time glaring at the short pervert.

"You sure got old Bartra" Meliodas said as Elizabeth let go of him.

"And you haven't changed a single bit, have you?" Father asked him

"Guess not" He said smirking while groping Elizabeth's butt.

"Um, I, uh-" Elizabeth stuttered

"Enough!" Me and father shouted again as I hit Meliodas upside the head.

"Owie" He said as he rubbed his head, we hear footsteps coming towards the room and all of us turned around to see who it was.

"Dreyfus!" Gilthunder and Aiyana shouted while grabbing their swords.

"Hey, what's up? It's been a while since I've seen you too, Dreyfus" Meliodas said looking at the man in red armor

"What the hell is going on here?" Dreyfus asked.

"Hendrickson has been killed in battle." Gilthunder stated as he grabbed Margaret protectively, Dreyfus gasped.

"He died without ever repenting for the crime he committed." Gilthunder said