007

"Captain!" Diane shouts with a smile on her face.

***

"Gil! Aiyana! What are you two doing with these guys?" I hear a blonde holy knight ask them.

"There's no time to explain right now." Gil says as we walk up to him.

"I'll fill you in later" Aiyana says as she runs up and hugs the man, he hugs her back and kisses the top of her head.

"Captain, it's being forced to go this way? You mean someone's behind this?" King asks Meliodas as he turns to him.

"Yeah, Guila and Jericho are only a couple of the new generation this is happening to" He says as he glares at Jericho in her demon form.

"Doesn't it seem kind of strange that all the new generation knights in the city would go crazy at the same time" He asks King still glaring at the demon in front of him.

"I'm not sure I understand" King says

"Look there." Meliodas says as they turn their heads to see a new generation knight transform, there were new generation knights everywhere you look.

"Woah, what is this?" Howzer asked looking in front of them to see the new generation.

Jericho was heading straight for the captain when Diane stopped her.
"Diane!" Elizabeth shouts

"Perspective as always, to be honest, the new generation are just the worthless riff-raff who fail to become Holy Knights. They're filled with contempt for those who are truly powerful and rage at themselves for being inferior. This ancient curse will only intensify those feelings and in time, it will consume them completely." Hendrickson said as he walks up to us but he looked completely different.

"That can't be.." King said looking at him

"So you're still alive Hendrickson!" Meliodas said as he looked at him.

Hendrickson had longer hair, black markings all over his upper body, one of his eyes were black and it had like a black scar to match the black markings, my eyes widened as I looked at him.

"Hendrickson?" Howzer said as he looked at him confused.

"He seems different from before." Elizabeth says.

"It looks like, he's got demon blood in him too." Meliodas says glaring at him. I have Zen appear in my hand in its scythe form and my grip on it tightened.

"What an incredible blessing! When one is truly compatible with demon blood, it augments their strength and amplifies their magical powers. All that research and experimentation was worth it" Hendrickson says with his arms out before pointing to Elizabeth.

"Now hand over Elizabeth. Do so, and as one demon to another, I'll let you live." He states looking at Meliodas.

"I'm not like you. See you're not human or a demon, you're nothing but a fool." Meliodas says glaring at Hendrickson more.

"I can't say I wasn't expecting that." Hendrickson says.

"Were you expecting this too?" King asks him as his Chastiefol appeared as small daggers around Hendrickson and him behind him floating.

"Naturally." He says as he does something to make King fly away.

"Back up? But how?" King asks as his eyes widened as he saw someone in front of him.

"I just watched you die! Helbram!" He shouts at a fairy with green hair, a green suit top, blood everywhere near his left shoulder, and helmet with little horns and a green sword.

"There's no use talking to him, he been dead for quite a long time now, if I'm not mistaken, you were the one who killed him, right?" Hendrickson says as he looks up at the two.

"W-what did...What did you do to my friend Helbram?" King asks as he looks at the boy who I assume is Helbram.

"King, no!" Diane shouts as she struggles to keep Jericho from moving.

"I hear the bodies of fairies don't rot even after death. For nearly 200 years, his corpse had been a veritable gold mine on the black market. One day, it fell into my possession and I gave it temporary life. A forbidden technique of the Druids, "Enslavement of the Dead.", but I'm sorry to say that one can only be revived twice." Hendrickson says

"With each resurrection-" He says

"Harlequin-" Helbram starts to say.

"The soul deteriorates further," Hendrickson says

"I was..." Helbram says

"And his functions greatly diminish." Hendrickson finished.

"-by the humans..." Helbram says.

"No way. That's cruel! How could you!" King says as he starts crying, I glared at Hendrickson as I start running towards ready to swing Zen at him.

"Y/N! Don't!" I heard Meliodas shout, Hendrickson looks at me with a slight shocked look as I swing Zen at his right shoulder, I slightly cut it open before I sent flying away.

"Y/N!" I hear Elizabeth scream, I landed on a wall on a nearby building and falling to the ground.

"Damn that hurt" I said as I rubbed the back of my head as I sat up, I looked up and saw King and his dead friend fighting and Hendrickson fighting the others, I ran towards him again but was stopped when I saw Vivian holding my sisters hostage, I started running towards here and jumped and brought Zen down on the ground next to them causing them to lose balance and Vivian remove her staff from in front of them, I caught them both, I heard Elizabeth gasp so i turned around and saw Hendy cut Gil on the back and stab Meliodas in the shoulder, they fell to the ground my eyes widened.

"Gil!" Margaret shouted.

"Captain! Gil!" I shout as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Sir Meliodas...you can't be..." Elizabeth mumbles.

"Why'd you attack him? That was never apart of our plan!" Vivian shouts at Hendrickson as she stands up, I let Margaret and Elizabeth go as they stared at the to boys on the ground in front of us.

"Was it not? Now this man is entirely in your possession. Reduced to a corpse, he won't be able to run from you, ever again." I grit my teeth as tightened my grip on Zen and started running towards Hendrickson.

"You bastard!" I shout as I ran towards only to feel something go straight through my stomach.

"Y/N!" I hear muffled voices shout.