untitled 1.

Mafuyu was on the floor not being able to breathe much as she hoped Kanade would return soon as she needed her pills yet they were so close yet...so far........., Kanade was shopping for a gift for Mafuyu since her birthday was coming up, as she just said to Mafuyu that she had something important to do.

Yes you heard me, Kanade. was. OUTSIDE. as Mafuyu wondered what could have been so important for her to go out since Kanade barely left the house composing for days on end unless Mafuyu intervened, Mafuyu tought about that
while feeling dull she was unable to move as she felt too weak to do so.

Mafuyu : "ugh... I'm..-"

"-so tired.....Kanade....oh..Kanade...my..dear ...................Kanade" Mafuyu tought as she slowly started to faint and when she finally actually fainted as Kanade came back from getting a gift for Mafuyu.

Kanade : "MAFUYU!!!?? hey hey hey! do you hear me? are you okay...? shit did I arrive too late??? I didn't manage to save her...I-..."

Kanade picked up Mafuyu and put her on the bed trying to find Mafuyu's pills, after half an hour of searching she found the pills...finally.

Kanade : "I'm so sorry my dear...please still be alive...god......oh my god..." Kanade said biting her lower lip in stress and anxiety as she found a way to make Mafuyu take her pills.

after precisely 2 hours and 38 minutes Mafuyu finally woke up noticing that Kanade was holding her tightly as if she was going to disappear.

Mafuyu : "K-Kanade?.." Mafuyu spoke in her usual tone one that Kanade knows all too well.

Kanade : "M-Mafuyu! i'm so glad you're still alive...I-" Mafuyu : "save it. it's alright."  Mafuyu cut off Kanade's sentence

Kanade : "alright?? you could have had died!!!!?"

Mafuyu : "I don't have much to live for anyway."

Kanade : "-Mafuyu...."

Mafuyu : "i'm...tired can we stay like this..for a bit longer?" ....