Chapter 14 | stubborness like his father

The sky was dusty, slowly the moon was turning up and the sun was going down. Akshara was making some jam, thinking to herself about last night.

What she was thinking, what he asked. "Thank God that pizza delivery boy saved me" Akshara sighed, her phone rang. She picked it up and checked the caller ID.

It was aarohi, "hello aaru!" Akshara excitedly greeted her because today was the day they were coming back. Tomorrow was also makarsankrati, a part of akshara was always sad on this day as she doesn't have any family members to celebrate it with.

But she always ignored it, "hello!? Akshu! Abhir- abhir" Aarohi said panic evident in her voice. While akshara's panic level went above the roof. "Kya hua ABHIR KO" Akshara yelled on the phone with panic.

As akshara said, she came running into the living room, while abhimanyu rushed out of his room after hearing akshara's scream. "Kya hua?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Abh-abhi, abhir- ko kuch hogaya" Akshara said with a faint voice. "Akshu tu jaldi udaipur aaja! Hum wahi ke hospital mei hai!" Aarohi said before her call got disconnected.

While akshara fell on the ground, with tears dropping on the wooden floor. Abhimanyu rushed towards her, and asked her. "akshu- akshara kya hua? Tum thik ho? Abhir ko kya hua?" Abhimanyu asked in a worried voice.

Akshara slowly looked up to abhimanyu from the ground to his brown ones. His eyes screamed concerned, "abh-abhir ko kuch hogaya hai aur aaru ne kaha hai ki udaipur aane" Akshara said letting some more tears of her fall on the ground.

Abhimanyu took her head, and put it on his chest. Slowly cooing her, calming her down, "bas bas, chalo tum jao ready ho mai tickets book karta hu" Abhimanyu said holding her face with both of his hands.

Akshara nodded and got up and wiped her tears with her palm and left for her room packing some essentials. Abhimanyu quickly messaged his secretary to book two flight tickets.

And left to pack his own luggage, after a while both of them bided nandita farewell and left the house. While akshara was still having tension about abhir.

•••

On the other side, as soon as Aarohi hung up she started laughing and everyone soon joined. They all were currently at goenka villa, sitting in aarohi's old bedroom.

Kairav, muskan, aarohi and both kids were laughing at akshara. It was just bait, abhir was fit-and-fine. They just wanted her to attend the makarsankrati festival at goenka villa.

Soon the laughter died down, and they moved towards the second and the last part of their plan.

They introduced abhir as muskan's child which he happily agreed, making him to be in aarohi's team. He was excited to meet his new family, grandpa, grandma, uncles and aunties!

Soon they slept, aarohi-muskaan in one room, abhir-ruhi in one room and kairav in his room. Everyone is excited for tomorrow.

•••

While akshara slept on the flight after a lot of cooing. Abhimanyu stayed up for a few moments and then slept.

It was the next day when the couple reached udaipur, the sun was high up shining brightly as it should, but abhimanyu's sunshine was sad and worried which made him also sad.

"Ms singhania chinta mat kariye abhir ko kuch nahi hua hoga! Aarohi bhi haina waha, shes one of the best doctors and surgeons in Birla hospital!" Abhimanyu tried to calm her down, but she wasn't having any of it unless she was going to see her baby.