the woods

Soap and Lea are two 13 year old girls this is the story of the creepy woods. It was May Saturday 27 2023 Soap had spent the night at my house that night I went to pick her up as my mom was driving I felt like i was being followed so we get to Soap's house i knock on her door as i was waiting her step brother Aden looked out the window and smiled at me that was creepy as hell. I go in to her house when her Oma opens the door i take off my shoes out of respect "you don't have to take off you're shoes" her mom said " No its ok i don't want to get dirt every where" i said. As we walked out the door we both ran to my car as my mom was driving we was talking about what we were going to do at the spot and talk about the tasks the members of the club were going to do. We get to my house Moe and Charlie are exited to see Soap so we pet them and go to my room we start getting what we need and head out to the spot. "ok what all do we need Soap" i said "we need a knife lighter water and the incents" said Soap. We put all the stuff in a bag and go down stairs i grab my spray paint "I'm going to take this to the garage' i told my parents lying to them "No it is locked don't worry about it" my mom said. We walk out the door and head that way "well there goes marking the way" i said "eh it is ok i can remember it anyway" Soap said. We continue to walk to the spot we get into the woods as we walk past the glass pile. As we get to the creek that we always have to jump over "we are almost there" said Soap "ok" i said. as we walked to it we pasted bones from the look of it they were animal bones it had no bottom jaw only a top jaw half of the top jaw was attached to the skull the other half was about 5 meters away from the skull we keep walking to the spot as we get closer to it there is this shotgun sell "it is was on it side last time" i said "yeah you're right i wonder why it is standing straight up like that" said Soap We finally get to the spot we set up what we needed and start." can you give me the lighter please" Milena said "Yeppers you can let me get it for you" i said i give her the lighter. She lights the incense and play a game she closed her eyes and covered her ears i ask her questions and she answers them after she says "spirits of these woods please protect us and keep all the bad spirits away we might be back out here later tonight remember we only welcome good spirits" we put all the stuff up and start to leave i accidentally scratched a scab on my hand i wiped the blood on a tree not thinking after that me and her both felt like we were being watched we were leaving it and we got lost witch we normally don't. It was getting darker we finally get out of the forest and we start running to the tree three trees because we felt like we were being followed by something bad . Make it to the three trees and sit down inside them and clam down "Soap i think it is best if we don't go back for a while" i told her "yes i agree with you" Soap said. We start walking up a small hill we get to the house and we go to my room i was shaking a little bit from what had happened in the woods we talked about it a little bit more and agreed to never go back unless we had to.