Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

We see a boy with a yellow Ruana in the kitchen filling bags with ice. The boy is  Known as Camilo Madrigal or the Town Shape-shifter. Camilo doesn't hear his Tià Julieta come into the kitchen.

" Camilo what are you doing." Julieta asked from behind Camilo.

Camilo jumps when he Hears her voice. Camilo turns around with a half full bag of ice in hand.

" Holà Tià, what are you doing here." Camilo says closing the bag.

" I was coming to cook food what are you doing with all that Ice." Tià Julieta asked.

Camilo quickly grabs all three bags of ice and runs off with out an answer. Julieta watches him run to Mirabels room. Julieta just sighs and starts on food.

Pepa and her husband Felix just walked in to the courtyard from the back yard. When there Mija just runs in holding something.

" Dolores what do you have." Pepa asked her daughter.

Dolores hides it behind her back. " Nothing Mamá if you excuse me have to do something." Dolores says and turns to run off quickly.

Pepa watches her run off into Mirabels room. Pepa walks into the kitchen to find her sister.

" Juli is anyone else acting weird to you." Pepa asked her sister.

" I have only seen Camilo so far and he filled three bags with ice and took of to Mirabels room with them." Julieta says.

" Dolores just ran into her room as well but with something as well." Pepa says with a Grey cloud forming above her head.

Unbeknownst to them, Camilo, Mirabel, Dolores are dealing with something.

Mirabel POV

I'm sitting on my bed in my room waiting for my Cousins to get back. Then i Hears the door open and shut quickly. I turns to see my pirmo Camilo with bags of ice.

" Tià Julieta caught me in the kitchen but I Came straight here." Camilo says holding the bags up. He walks over to me quickly. We both jump when the door opens again and closes quickly.

We look to see Dolores with the box. " Mamà and Papá saw me but I made a excuse and came straight here, they didn't see it." Dolores says and holds the box in front of her.

" You should take the test now, and while we clean and bandage your wounds it will set. By the time we finish it should tell us." Dolores says holding it out for me to take.

I grab the box and head out the room and to the bathroom down the hall from my room. I open the bathroom door and walk in and shut and lock it. I go to the toilet and sit down and open the box and take out the stuff on the inside out.

After I finish up in the bathroom. I throw the box in the trash and run back to my room, with the test in hand. I open the door to my room and see Dolores and Camilo have everything set out on the bed. I shut the door behind me and sit down in a stool and put one of the bags of ice between my legs on my thighs. I then pull my shirt top off and cover my chest with it while Dolores unclips my bra, to see my back.

" Mira these look infected, this is going to hurt but I'm going to try to stitch some of these cuts up there deep." Dolores and Camilo say at the same time.

Both of my cousins start to push on my back to get needles in to stitch the cuts up.

" Ouch can't either of you not push so hard that Freaking hurts." I say in a lower but loud voice.

" Right sorry we don't know how to do this we aren't Tià Julieta." Camilo says finish up a small cut.

" Mira, Javier, Luz, and Rosa are freaking out what do you want me to do." Dolores says stopping what she was doing.

" Go get them From Estrella She will let you take them since she knows that you and Camilo are the only ones to pick them up and bring them here to the window I'll have Casitá make a way up for you." I say quietly. Dolores puts down the needle and walks out the room and shuts the door. Camilo countines with the cuts on the back.

Camilo puts some ice on my ribs and I hold it while he moves to the next side of my back. I wince in pain when he moves to a deeper and longer cut.

" OUCH CAMILO THAT FUCKING HURTS." I yell in pain.

" SORRY IM TRYING TO GET THE NEEDLE TO GO THOUGH MIRA SO HOLD STILL." Camilo yells back putting his elbow on my shoulder to hold me still.

" I saw Juan today with another girl." I says watch the window.

" yea Elena was with another guy today to, Mira what did I do to deserve this." Camilo asked saddened.

" I'm not sure all I know is that Juan is 5 years older then me, he just turned 20 and I'm about to turn 16 in a couple months. Elena is what 20 or 19, while you just turned 16." I say with a sigh.

" She's 19 she will be 20 in a couple months." Camilo says.

Camilo finishs up on my back when we hear Dolores whisper yelling to get are attention.

" Casitá make a way for Dolores to get up here." I say putting my shirt back on and having Camilo clip my bra back.

Casitá helped Dolores up to my room with my Triplets. Javier and Luz ran to hug me while Dolores had Rosa in her arms on her hip.

" Hey my Sweet Baby boy and my princess, do you want to take a nap with Mamí, but remember to be quiet so my Familia can't here you they don't know of you remember your a secret." I say picking up Luz and walking to my bed.

I sit in the bed and lay down, I put Luz in my arm near the wall with her head on my shoulder. Camilo helps Javier lay on my arm on the outside with his head on my shoulder. Dolores places Rosa on my chest and stomach. She then cover the four of us with a blanket.

" Thanks Guys tell the family I'm asleep." I say closing my eyes. They both walk out cause I hear the door shut.