New Upcoming Projects in Pune's Hinjewadi

See a preview of the much awaited new neighbourhood. Discover the cutting edge of innovation and advancement with Hinjewadi's forthcoming initiatives. Soon, the contemporary residential buildings that now occupy Hinjewadi will be replaced by modern corporate centres. Take a ride on the progress train to get a close-up look at the intriguing new projects that might significantly change this energetic city's skyline.

Hinjewadi, Pune

Neighbourhood Hinjewadi is a posh area outside of Pune, situated next the Dehu-Katraj Bypass. It is conveniently located between Wakad, Baner, Tathawade, and Balewadi on the Mumbai Highway (NH-48). The Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, a centre for several IT businesses, is located there.

Hinjewadi, which has 38,858 inhabitants and a total area of around 33.91 square kilometres, is separated into areas for industry, residences, and commercial establishments. It is connected to key Pune neighbourhoods via Hinjewadi-Aundh Road, the Mumbai Highway (NH-48), and Dange Chowk Road. Excellent road systems, gated neighbourhoods, chic cafés, great eating establishments, bustling pubs, and top-notch medical facilities can all be found in the region. It also offers a range of eating alternatives, including gourmet street food and classy cafés.

In addition to being a well-liked business travel location, Hinjewadi has several intriguing tourism attractions. Its allure is increased by noteworthy elements including the Chaturshringi Mata Temple, Mhatoba Hill, Bhatghar Dam, Mulshi Dam, and the Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex.

Why Should You Invest in Upcoming Projects in Pune Hinjewadi?

Hinjewadi's consistently high rate of real estate appreciation makes it a destination of choice for investors. The fact that Pune's Hinjewadi has a thriving IT industry is one factor driving up real estate demand. It's a more enticing investment because of its excellent position close to the city core and the NH-4 Mumbai-Bangalore highway. Remarkably, Hinjewadi provides apartments with an average monthly price range of Rs. 7,700 to Rs. 11,000 per square foot, and a net rental return of about 46.5%.

Hinjewadi is distinguished by a number of renowned developers, including Mittal Brothers, Godrej Properties, MJ Group, Pride Purple Group, VTP Realty, and Rajluckxmi Realcon. They regularly engage with prospective investors, showcasing their solid background and stellar reputation in the industry.

Price Trends in Hinjewadi

Below is the statistical data to understand the price trends in Hinjewadi, Pune:

Year        Price/Sq ft

2019       Rs. 5,900

2020       Rs. 5,900

2021       Rs. 5,150

2022       Rs. 6,150

2023       Rs. 6,700

Disclaimer: The figures above might not accurately represent the cost because they are only approximations based on data gathered from a number of sources. The developer, the area, and the amenities might all affect the price shown above.

Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Upcoming Projects in Pune Hinjewadi

1: Great Connectivity

· Dange Chowk Road, Maan Road, Hinjewadi-Aundh Road, and Marunji Road are the main thoroughfares of Hinjewadi. About 19 kilometres separates you from Pune Junction Railway Station, and 9 km separates you from Chinchwad Railway Station.

· The Hinjewadi-Aundh route connects the Pune International Airport with the surrounding region, covering approximately 25 kilometres.

· Access to the city and its environs is facilitated by the Mumbai-Pune Motorway (NH-48).

· Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) operates buses in Hinjewadi, providing a useful mode of public transit.

2: Leading Hinjewadi Projects

· Godrej Woodsville

· Park Titan

· Park Connect

· VTP Bellissimo

· Mittal Sky High

· Kohinoor Sportsville

3: Best Infrastructure

Hinjewadi's well-planned, modern infrastructure consists of a series of utilities, excellent healthcare facilities, top-notch educational establishments, and fruitful leisure spaces.

4: IT Hub and EmploymentOpportunities

Hinjewadi, the centre of Pune's IT sector, is home to several IT parks and tech companies that attract highly skilled individuals and provide a dynamic business climate.

· Hinjewadi is a major employment hub and home to renowned firms like Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro Technologies, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services, and Synechron Technologies.

· Several well-known job hubs in the vicinity include Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Embassy Techzone, Qubix SEZ Blue Ridge, and Quadron Business Park.

5: Nearest Commute

Hinjewadi is a Pune suburb with easy access to the NH-4 Mumbai-Bangalore highway in western India. Nearby communities include Bavdhan, Balewadi, Baner, Pirangut, and Mahalunge.