Chapter 7

The day has finally come.

The class trip.

All the students were really excited as they met at the school gate.

Surprisingly, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seojin could been convinced and now they really looked like the other students. Taekook took a lot of time for that but Hoseok didn't need to. He's already fitting the trend.

They met Lilly at the gate who immediately started talking with Soyeon. She told her what happened Monday evening between Lisa and Chayoung.
Lilly couldn't stop laughing after she got to know that.

"Really? She filmed everything?"

"Yeah"

Both girls were laughing hard and soon, Lisa joined them.

Chayoung was still mad and buried in Seojin's arms.

Jimin couldn't help but watch Lilly laughing, making his heart flutter and bloom in warmth.

After a few minutes, two huge busses arrived at the school.

The students packed their suitcases in the lower part of the busses and got in.

The first bus was full soon, so the friends had to split. Chayoung, Seojin, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon entered the first bus.
All the others went into the other one.

They sat down in the back of the bus so they had their own corner.

Taekook sat at the window, Kai and Jinjin next to them, Lisa, Soyeon, Lilly and then Jimin and Hobi.

The ride will be really long, about 4 hours, the teacher said.

Groans were heard.

Soon, the busses rolled out of the school and the excitement grew even if they will have to wait 4 hours until the fun will start.

During the ride, the students heard music, ate or played games like truth or dare.

Well, this is what Kai suggested.

Of course, Jungkook and Taehyung were up to it. The same as Lisa.

Soyeon looked at her brother in a questioning way. He nodded. Lilly just shrugged.

They ended up playing the whole rest of the ride. They laughed a lot and had so much fun.

Surprised faces were shown as they arrived. It didn't feel like 4 hours at all. But everyone was even more excited than before.

The sun was shining brightly and the temperature was very warm. It was perfect. The salty smell of the coast blew into their noses, filling them with even more anticipation.

The hotel was indeed right at the coast and it was really huge.

The students got the keys for their rooms and were allowed to check in.

Lilly, Soyeon, Lisa and Chayoung shared a room and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon, Yoongi, Seojin and Jin shared one. Kai and Jinjin shared one with two other boys.
The rooms were even right next to each other.

When every student had checked in, the teachers called them into the lobby again and told them that they will have the free will for today and there will be a small Programm the day after tomorrow.

"This is so cool!!!" Lisa was probably the most excited one of them.

After everything was settled in the rooms, most of the students went to the beach.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Seojin were the first ones and waited for the others in the corridor in front of their rooms.
Soon, the rest of the boys were ready too but none of the girls was there yet.