CHAPTER # 8

“DAIMEN'S POV”

After a long and a little bit tiring, but full of pleasure and desire night with Jhersey, I finally wake up because of the bright sun slipping through my window curtains. When I about to stand and leave at my bed, I forgot that Jhersey was still with me. I looked at her, while she was peacefully sleeping with my chest.

While me was gripping her wrist. But the. After some minutes of staring I wake her up. "Hey princess, wake up" I whisper on her ears. She groan and open her eyes slowly, I just chuckle on her reaction.

I kissed her cheeks when she finally wake up. She stands up and me to. She stretch her body, for a second. I remember that I wear my shirt on her. When she stretch her arms I could see her smooth legs. That's turning me on.

I came on her back and hugged her tightly. And then she lets some giggles. "How's your sleep princess" I whisper on her and kiss her neck, and then she make a quite moan. "Good, how about you" she said while looking our reflection at the mirror. "Better" I said as I spin her around causing her to looked on me.

And when I going to kiss her, she stops me. "I want to but, we need to get ready" she said and go to her room and shower but before that I make some playful glare at her and she just giggles on me.

After she leaves I prepare my self to, and get ready. After that I dressed up and leave at my room. I saw her sitting at the couch and then someone knocks on the door. "I'll open it" she said and walk on to go through the door. I hear some female voice and few more footsteps.

"Hey man" Jace said and I turn around to face him, of course we do our signature handshake, even Daylan. "So, are you now good" Daylan said while smirking at me. I nod at as my response. "Actually, she now my girlfriend, we both think it wisely" I said and go to the kitchen to grab some food. I heard them all shouts. Causing me to grin.

"Finally, congrats man" Jace said and tapped my shoulder " thanks" I said and smirks I see Viene whisper something to Jhersey causing her to blush. While Jenn was Burst out laughing. She's so adorable while laughing I like it, I can listen in her laugh every day.

"So, Jhersey tomorrow your start at school right" Daylan changed the topic and looked at to Jhersey. Her eyes suddenly get wide. "Omygod I forget about that, thanks Daylan your a life saver" she said and smiled on him. "Yeah I know" he said and winked on her. I smacked his heads. "Heyyy!, that's hurt" he said causing everyone to burst out laughing, including me.

"So what exactly reason why you guys are here?" I said in deadpan voice. Hiding the annoyance on me. "Just hanging out, come on let's go somewhere" Jace said and stand up including everyone. I nod and they start leave and so me. I make sure that the dorm was closed I don't want everyone came here. Except my friends.

We go through our cars, Jace and Jenn was together in one car, while Daylan and Viene was in another, me and Jhersey was in separate with them. I start the engine and drove.

After a few minutes of driving we decide to eat in the cafe that near at the park ten minutes away on our dorm. I don't know why we need to used car, if this place are we going to eat. It's to near to me to used car, it's better if we just walk.

But then I leave at the car and open the car door at the passenger seats. "Thanks babe" Jhersey said on me and look around. "Anything for you, princess" I said and grin on her. We see everyone was now here so we decided to go inside.

I lead Jhersey as we walk, I grip her wrist. We finally enter and of course we find some place or table we're are we going to sit, that suit on us. We sat at the table that near at the window so that we could see, the view outside. And then the waiter came. "Hey, guys what's your order" he said and smiled at us. But more on Jhersey!

I feel annoyed on him. But then a small and soft hands holding mine I looked at my side and saw Jhersey staring at me. I feel warmth, I smile on her and slide my arms on her shoulder.

We didn't wait that much because after a few minutes finally our ordered came. We finally eat and some silence on us. We all focus on our food. But then suddenly my phone rang. I stand up and excuse my self to answer it. I looked at the caller and saw mom. It's new, she called.

Mom

"Daimen, son. How are you"

Me

"I'm fine mom, how about you"

Mom

"I'm good, I just called to check you"

Me

"Well, I'm fine mom"

Mom

"Good, okay bye, I love you son"

Me

"Yeah, mom love yah"

After that the phone called ended, and I got back at the cafe, I saw them finished their food, "hey man" Daylan said on me and nod, I just nod back and sat their with them, I lost my appetite so I didn't get finished my food. I feel nervous but I don't know why.

Is it because why mom called me. Is that fucking man did something again!. Well If he didn't do or did something I need to know I need to visit mom, if she just came with me, she didn't have to stay on that asshole devil man. But why do my mom still loved that man, even though his hurting her.

------------------
“Czie”

» hey guys! The chapter eight was now finally done! Wait for my another update, oh and it's the first chapter of Daimen.

» Don't forget to:
Vote, comment, share ❤️ ❤️