~part V:the day i saw him~

"Uhhh, jen..."
"Hmm??"
"I think you're late..."
"What time is it...?"
"Almost 10..."

My eyes were no longer sleepy. I was late for my first day for work... . The company my grandparents built. Which was now mine. Eve helped me get ready. I was nervous about what would happen when I entered those glass doors. I was in the car thinking. I had to hide the nervousness because we were already outside of the building. Wow It really is big and tall... .

"Hello, Mrs Saint! I'm your new assistant choi hee so it's a pleasure to meet you"

I nodded.

"Let's go to your office, shall we?"

We made our way to our elevator. Hee so pressed the button. It was sure quite. The elevator doors opened. Revealing my aunt Mary. Hee so bowed to say hello. My aunt looked at me, annoyed. I got in the elevator with hee so pressed the floor I was headed. The doors closed. I looked at the marble floors crossed my arms.

The doors opened. Finally, I can leave. I got off and smirked at my aunt. She looked annoyed,oh how I love to see Aunt Mary with that face. hee so bowed to my aunt, and we headed to the office,I mean my new office. Again, I still feel nervous,nonetheless, I take a deep breath and open the door. Everyone got up from their seats to greet me.

"Mrs. Saint hello!"

They smiled nervously and sat down to their seats. I waved. Hee so lead me to my office. The office is quite spacious, which I like.

"Here are some documents that'll help you for the week and.... oh, and here is some information about the meeting on Friday. This will help you a lot!"

Hee so handed me a ton of documents and papers. Whyyyy is it so tall. Guess I have to pull an all-nighter for my first day.the hours went by, hee so left and went home while I was still reading the documents and taking some notes. I heard a strange sound. It was my stomach. Guess I should go and get a lil snack for myself or maybe make myself some coffee. I went to the lounge to get some coffee when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorr-"
"Hmm?"

Wow. He is really handsome. I was in shock.

"Are you okay, miss...?"
"Oh?oh! Yeah, I'm fine a-are y-you okay?"

I stumbled with my words. What can I do?I grabbed a mug from the iron stand filled with cute mugs and made myself some coffee. As I made my coffe, I could feel the guy staring at me, so I asked:

"Do you need anythin-"
"Nope."
"Then why are you here?"
"To witness a woman failing to make coffee"

He crossed his arms and pointed to the coffee machine. Oh no! I broke the coffee machine.he laughed as I tried to clean this mess. This guy is suddenly getting on my nerves.

"Well, can you help me, Mr.?"
"...!"